How you tell him you're pregant

~How you tell him you're pregnant~

Harry- "I'm so nervous" you say to Perrie who is sitting in you and Harry's room.

"It'll be fine, I know Harry and he has been dying for a kid!"

You hear the front door unlock and you immediately turn to Perrie.

"Go for it (y/n)!" She says smiling. You run down stairs and meet Harry who I humming in the kitchen. "

"Hey beautiful!"

"Harry we need to talk." You said nervously.

"A-are you breaking up with me?" Harry asked looking scared.

"No! Harry! I-I'm pregnant." You stuttered. You felt him wrap his arms around you and lift you off the ground. "I couldn't be happier then I am right now y/n!" He says with tears in his eyes.

Louis- "Louis I think I'm pregnant." You say laughing.

"What?!" Louis gasps looking over at you.

"I don't know, I just like feel pregnant." You say shrugging your shoulders.

"Do we have any pregnancy tests in the cabinet?" Louis asks panicking.

"Maybe." You get up and look and sure enough you have pregnancy tests in there.

You shut the bathroom door and take the test. You look down at the stick and sure enough there's a plus sign.

You open the door and sit back down on the couch.

"Yup, you knocked me up." You say sitting down next to him.

"You're joking...?" Louis says looking over at you.

"Nope, check it if you don't believe me"

Louis got up and returned moments later looking shocked.

"Holy cow." He says sitting down again. "How are you so calm (y/n)?!"

"I don't really know honestly..." You saying smiling down at your stomach.

Niall- You lift you're head from the toilet seat looking at the clock above your bathroom sink. It read 7:28 a.m. You take a drink of water to get rid of the taste of puke in your throat.

"(Y/n) where are you?" You hear Niall's voice ask in the bedroom. "Bathroom!" You groan.

"Here I got the test" he said handing you a box of pregnancy tests.

He left the room and you decided to try the pregnancy test.

"Shit, fuck, damn! Holy hell!" You scream tears running down your face. "Babe!" Niall runs in the room and looks at you with fear in his eyes. You look up at him.

"Dude, we're fucking pregnant."

Liam- "What's it say (y/n)?!" Liam asks knocking on the bathroom door. You couldn't believe it. You were actually pregnant!

"Liam!" You scream tears running down your face. He opened the door and looked at you his face instantly dropping.

"It's okay hunny. We can just try again." He says trying his best to look happy.

"No Liam! We are pregnant!" You say jumping up and hugging him.

"Are you serious?" He says tears beginning to form in his eyes.

You give him a kiss to show him you were being 100% serious.

Zayn- You couldn't believe it. Only moments ago you took a pregnancy test and it turned out positive. You were freaking out.

'I'm not ready for a child.' You though to yourself.

Zayn was out to a meeting but you couldn't wait any longer, you had to call him.

"Babe? Everything okay?" He ask. He knows you never call him unless its an emergency so he instantly knew it was important.

"Zayn, I'm pregnant." You saying chocking on the word pregnant.

"I'm not ready to be a mother Zayn! What if I'm no good at it!"

"Th-then we'll learn together (y/n)! It's going to be fine, I'm on my way home right now. I love you babe."