Trapped in the Vampire Doctor.

Peter Facinelli's POV

I flicked though the scriped once again. All the filming had been complete. And now I was on the plane back to my home and children. I remeind myself I needed to send the script back but I knew my children would want to have a look at it first. I could hardly belive it. The Twilight Saga officially over. I was going to miss everyone. Of course we would meet up and chat and all that.

I folded up the scripted and put it inside my bad. Pulling out my IPod from my ears and into my bag. I couldn't seemed to be entrained. Something felt off. I squirmed in my seat slightly. A sudden hot flush wash though me, suddenly folowled by cold. I shuddered. A feeling of really needing to vomit followed but I couldn't get out my seat. My fingers slipping on the best

"Are you alright sir" one of the hostess woman, her face held concern. I shuddered again, trying to get out my seat. But then I felt the feeling disappear from my face and hands. Then my body went limp, The hostess now looked panic, shouting something but my hearing dimmed before I closed my eyes and was sucked into darkness.

*

Carlisle POV

It was dark now and end of my night shift. Then I could go home to my wife and children and perhaps to say goodnight to Nessie before Bella and Edward took her to bed.

"Good night Dr Cullen" Called once of the nurses as Ieft. I fought the urge to roll my eyes.They never give up, even after 60 years. We left forks after Nessie turned 1. But we visited Charlie until he and Sue died of age. They had another daughter who- because of Sue- became wolf. 

Just half way back to the house I suddenly felt off. Sicky off. Like I was about to throw up. But that shudden happen.It wasn't phyically possible for Vampires to. My hands suddenly clethed on the wheel. my arms jerking to the side. I felt my self and the car being lift off the road.

I shook everytime the car rolled over, The roof caving in around me but then I lost all movement in my body as the car came to a stop on it's wheels. I felt my eyes drift close then everything turned black. But my last thought was

Vampire can't sleep.

______________________________________

Okay Plz Tell me wht you think of this story. I haven't posted it any where else. Do you think people will like this? Something I need to change? Plz Tell me.

I got to know if it's worth updating.

Thank you if you do.

And yes, this is another story.