Chapter I: Frozen Eve

"Why Use An Umbrella... When You Can Enjoy The Snow?" 

     A day before the coming of age, the pre-orders were just out before the big day. I waited silently in my room reading some random magazines while mom and dad were out. Things just fastened quickly when my bother called my name out.

     "Brandon! You stole my Snickers again?!?!?!" My eyes opened wider as I forgot to replace the Snickers Bryan didn't know I stole. I got up of my place and sneaked out of my room. Creeping away, I turned my back to the stairs to make sure Bryan nor anyone was there. I slowly turned my head front to navigate my path but suddenly, I bumped in to Bryan! MISSION FAILED!!!

     "You are not going anywhere you thief!!!" He grabbed my shirt as I tried to run away, but I was able to resist the tension and broke off. I ran downstairs as he began chasing me around. I bumped over things, but luckily none of the antiques fell nor broke. We both led ourselves ripping of shirts across the kitchen.

     "Okay boys, what is the problem for both of you now..." Elizabeth sighed upon us as I stopped to listen. With an idea up in my mind, Bryan came to tell the facts which I prevented him from doing so. My voice echoed over his voice as our identicality crossed over. 

     "Brandon tried to steal my -- HEY! STOP FOLLOWING ME AGAIN!!!" I tried copying what my twin said as she tried to find out which is which.

     "Who's Bryan and who's Brandon???" She replied as I did my voiceover to Bryan, and we were even wearing the same shirt!

        "I'M BRYAN!" He got extremely agitated by this time. For good.

     "Okay, I already know which is which..." Elizabeth sighed upon us in relief as we continued running around.

     "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THIS!!!" I continued running as I made my way back to the living room where we continued to pursue the chase. I tripped over the rug which sent me bumping to the stout cabinet. It began shaking violenlty as dad's trophies were dancing around with it. Fearing that it'd fall, Bryan slips as well and bumped by the adjacent taller, but thin cabinet, crashing onto it really hard that it toppled. As the loud thud occured, Elizabeth was startled that she was coming to check it out. I knew both of us were so dead, so I popped out in front of her and convinced her it was just Bryan.

     "Don't mind him, Bryan's fine with him slipping on his head..." I turned to Bryan as he also popped out and winked at him. Bryan began rubbing his head stating that he was fine.

     "Okay you two, stop fighting and behave yourselves. Your parents will be coming home soon! Act like civilized people!" We nodded as we walked away, yeah. She was like our second mother anyway, being our nanny for nearly the rest of our lives. We faced our concealed mess as we broke mom's plate, and dad's plate, and we knew we had to do something quick. An idea quickly came into mind as I pulled Bryan to my room.

     "Okay, here's the plan... I go out to buy a fake-out trophy and buy a faux marble plate... You stay here and keep stalling Elizabeth or even mom and dad when they get home... While I'm gone, you fix the cabinets and make sure you HIDE the broken stuff away... Leave NO trace..." I whispered to him loud enough that no one would hear as he questioned my intention.

     Bryan rolled his eyes while I hated his sense of immaturity for such an age.

     "Who's money are you gonna use???" I confidently answered back as I cupped my hands over his ears to whisper.

     "... I'll take money from the vault..." Bryan pulled out as he made that questionable serious face.

    "Are you serious???" I nodded as he knew it was going to work. Both of us knew that when we are caught, were are ground, double-dead meat. I slowly put the combination on the lock as Bryan proceeded downstairs silently to fix the mess. I pulled out about 10,000 dollars from the vault as I gently closed it, putting the cover that hid the vault itself. I sneaked downstairs as I spotted Bryan sweeping of the evidence slowly with the cabinet upright and seemingly unscathed. I grabbed an umbrella as I opened the door and left the house.

     Outside, it was really cold and snowy, and I always hated snow because it's too 'mushy' for me. I opened my umbrella as I ventured into the streets to replace the things we broke with a bug.

     I hate the snow.