Chapter 6

~Zero's P.O.V~

Once the morning was sebtled, Spike and i were free to do whatever we wanted. Got to the park, to the movies, rent movies if we're to lazy to go out, anything. Honestly i have yet to proporly kiss him and i'd love too, but we arent even together and i really don't want to scare him.

"Zero, can i choose what we do today," Spike asked as he nuzzled into my lap. He was truley adorable, and i found myself even more shy around him now that i knew how he felt and he knew how i felt. Was i even shy around him before? I don't fucking know.

"Yes you can, hun. What do you want to do then?" i smiled and asked him. He twiddled his thumbs nervously in his lap, and blushed slightly. What was he thinking when he blushed like that? His hair was draped across the left side of his face, hiding his blush from me. I tucked the strands behind his ears, and smiled, as he blushed brighter.

Before i knew what was happening, i was pushed on my back on my bed. Spike hoverd over me, blushing bright red with wide eyes, that told me he had no idea what he was doing. He straddled me and sighed, running his hand across my cheek. It was so soft, and i couldn't help but lean into his touch. So soft... and warm...

"I wanna stay here; With you. We can just... watch a movie or something? Or go out? I don't care what it is, as long as it involves us being together," he smiled, flashing his beautifull white teeth. Oh i wanted to pinch his cheeks! I could feel the blush, creeping onto my own cheeks. God he was so fucking adorable!

I slowly sat up, holding the back of his head with my hand, and held him close with my other hand by his waist. My lips grazes his soft cheek before moving to his ears slowly. I heard him suck in a sharp breath as i asked "What exactly do you mean by 'involves us being together hun?'"

It was so quiet, i could hear his heartbeat racing. He slid his hands up to my shoulders, and squeezed them softly. I could feel the goosebumps rising on my arms, as a chill zipped down my back. I had to hold in the whimper, threatening to excape my lips. I just loved the feel of our bodies pressed together.

Our door was opend , creeaking soflty, and we basicaly flew off the fucking bed and landed on the floor.

"Guys, your father and i-" My mom paused and looked at both of us on the floor. Spike was on the other side of the bed, looking awkwardly at he on his hands and knees.

"Why... are you guys on the floor?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. I knew Spike couldn't lie... so.... i got this!

"We're looking for my phone mom. Can you check downstairs? We've checked about twice in here," i asked. I new i left it in my draw in my nightstand.

"You have to check because your father and are running late for work. By boys, love you."

"Love you too mom," Spike and i said at the same time, and she smiled.

"Behave." she said playfully and left. Once the door was closed, Spike and i laughed an climed back on the bed. He kneeled at the edge of it, and watched me as i lied down with my arms folded behind my head.

"How the hell are you such a good lier, Z-Z?" Spike giggled and asked.

I shrugged. "All you have to do is know the truth, and tell the lie. Mom didn't know my phone was in the drawr, i knew it wasn't downstairs. So i made up a lie quick with the things i knew were true."

We stared at eachother for a while longer, until he got an idea i guess. He jumped off the bed, and ran to my closet. "So, i'm white as hell, and you're tan," he explained as i heard him rummaging through cloths. "So," he giggled poping out of the closet in green checkered swimming trunks, and white sandals. "Lets go to the beach!" I smiled at him, and got up, pretending to hate the idea.