1.

"ERRR!ERRR!ERR!ERRR!" I hear wailing and groan. I roll over and fall.THUD! "Ow." I groan and sit up. I hate school. I need more sleep. "ERRR!ERRR!ERRR!" My alarm clock blare. "Shut up you dumb thing." I say rubbing my eyes. I stand up and stretch my body. I turn off the alarm and yawn. Walking softly to my closet, I hum. I walk into my closet and look at my sweaters. "Hm. Maybe purple with my black pants and blue converse?" I say out loud. I grab my outfit and walk into my bathroom. No matter how much i walk into it, I still can't believe its mine. Tossing my clothes on the counter, I turn on the water and turn on music. The song "Little do you know by Alex&Sierra" starts playing. I undress and get in the shower.
About 15 minutes later I'm dressed and putting on my makeup. I have a love hate relationship with makeup. I put some mascara on and some light pinkish, peachy lip stick. That's it. i quickly straighten my long red hair. I grab my phone and turn off the music, going to the kitchen. "What to eat. What to eat. Hm? Banana." I say grabbing a banana and an orange juice. I hurry up and eat. I grab my school bag and keys. I slip my shoes on and run out the door. I get in my red pickup and drive to school. It seems like i hit every pothole in the road. I pull into the school parking lot and head into the building. Putting my bag in my locker, I check my phone. Nothing. Great. I put it in my pocket and grab my history book. I head to class.
30 more minutes. I can do this. I watch the teacher as she talks. Mrs.Lance is a sweet old teacher. Ok she's kinda mean but Ive had it rough so shes nice to me. I jot down some notes and feel my phone vibrating. I try to ignore it but it doesn't stop. I pull it from my pocket and look at the screen. Omg! Its my guardian angels mum! Omg! Wait why is she calling? Is he ok? I raise my hand, chewing my lip. "Yes Emma?" Mrs. Lance says. I hold my phone up letting her see the screen. "You may take the call." She says with a nod. I run out of the room and answer the call. "Hello?" I say even though I know who it is. "Emma? Thank goodness." Kate says. I lean on the wall. "Is he ok? Whats wrong? Are you ok? Are the kids ok?" I blurt. I cant help it. They're like my family. "No. No Emma. He's in the hospital. He's hurt."She says, her voice cracking. He's hurt. I slide to the floor and cover my mouth. "Is..Is he ok?" I ask softly. He cant be hurt no. He cant. "No." Is all she says. I hear Blake crying in the background."I have to go Emma. Ill keep you updated. I promise." She tells me. Without thinking I stand up and walk back into class, and grab my things. "No. Ill come down there. You guys are family."I say. Mrs. Lance glances at me. "Are you sure Emma? What about school." Kate asks. Its no biggie. "Ill get all my work. Ill be there later today." I say walking to the teachers desk. "Ok Emma. Be safe. I love you!"She says blowing a kiss through the phone. "I love you too Kate."I say hanging up. "Here you go Emma. You're other work will just be on the computer."Mrs. Lance says handing me some papers. I smile and say thank you. I quickly go to my locker and grab my stuff. I sprint to my pickup and start crying. I drive home and run inside. I grab my emergency duffel bag that has: jeans, tee shirts, sweatshirts, socks, underwear, chargers, hats, gum, gun holsters, bullets and my pretty pink camo pistol. Hey! I said emergency. I run upstairs and grab my laptop and grab my cowboy boots. I grab everything and run to the truck. I toss everything in back and start the long drive to Illinois.

Hey guys! I know its kind of short I'm sorry. I hope you like it!