Chapter 4

"One day Shadow will die,One day Amy will die." Sonic carried on,making another gash in his arm. 'What's he getting at?' X asked himself,while watching Sonic. Sonic then stood up and shouted "ONE DAY I WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH A PSYCHOPATH OR INSANE PERSON THEN MOBIUS WILL FEAR US THEN I WILL RULE MOBIUS WITH MY LOVER!!! BWHAHAHAHAH!!!!" He then laughed like a maniac at the end of his long sentence. "If only someone other than Amy would love me." Sonic curled up in a corner of the living room,crying. Hearing this made X feel sad for the insane hedgehog. "I want someone to love me,I wish someone would love me." Sonic whispered,he grabbed his knife and plunged it into his left arm. Sonic screeched loud in pain,tears flooded out of his eyes. "I'm going outside." Sonic spoke out loud,he bandaged his cuts then walked outside. 'He's going to his favorite place.' X thought,he teleported to a cliff where the rocks shon silver from the moonlight. He stood on one of the rocks,X looked at the river that was far below him
------------
Sonic made it to his favorite place,he stopped someone else was there. (Sonic knows nothing about Sonic.EXE in this story only Tails and some Mobians  knows about X). There standing on one of the rocks,was a dark cobalt hedgehog. Sonic walked up to him,he stood next to the stranger. "Who are you?" Sonic asked,the hedgehog faced him he had blood red irises,black surrounded his eyes and crimson blood ran down his peach muzzle. "I am Sonic.EXE,I prefer to be called EXE or X." The hedgehog said,Sonic was a bit shocked that they shared the same name. "I am Sonic. What are you doing out here?" Sonic told him then asked the dark cobalt hedgehog. "I'm looking for something to kill." X stated,while looking down the cliff for any movement. Sonic was surprised,he thought it was just him,Dark and Mephiles that killed. "What are you doing out here?" X asked,Sonic looked up to see X looking at him. "Looking for a place to be away from my siblings for some time." Sonic told X. "That black hedgehog and the gray and pale blue streaked hedgehog?" X asked him,Sonic looked at him surprised. "Yes how did you know?" He asked. "I saw you battling the black one,while the other just stood and watched." X explained to the surprised hedgehog. "Where are you from?" Sonic asked "I live in a placed called MobiusSEGA666 no one here in Mobius knows about my world,at the edge of your world where my world starts there's a barrier that stops anyone from leaving my world." X explained to Sonic. "Then how'd you get here?" Sonic asked curiously. "I have the ability to teleport past the barrier." X stated,Sonic nodded understanding him. "I see something." X said after a bit,Sonic looked down the cliff there was a fox drinking from the river. X disappeared Sonic's eyes widened,he looked down X was in the tree above the fox. X jumped out of the tree,his claws tore open the back of the fox's neck. The fox yelped in pain,it was silenced when X slit open it's belly. The fox lay limp beside the river. It's blood leaked over the edge into the river,the river turned a light red. X now stood next to Sonic,his gloves bloodstained. "I got to go. Will I see you tomorrow?" Sonic asked,with his ears folded backwards. X nodded,Sonic smiled he gave the demon a quick hug before dashing off while blushing. X blushed,he sat down on the rocks while looking at the horizon. 'Maybe I won't kill him after all' he thought and smiled a bit.
-----------
Sonic smiled as he ran home,he was happy that he'd met X. 'I can't wait to see you tomorrow' he thought,he skidded to a halt in front of the door to his house. "Where have you been?" Dark asked when Sonic walked through the front door. "Out." He stated then walked upstairs to his room.
(It short cuz I'm surrounded by the smoke of an incense stick that u burn I can't think straight smoke makes me go insane sometime sour sweets always make me go insane I'm satanic a few people I know but aren't my friends fear me I love it when I'm feared heheh*sighs contently* anyway I'll update soon)