Chapter 3

Hey guys. Today we are going to see about Tiffany and Mark. Maybe I will add a bit of Alice and Eric too. But our main heros are in wrap for next chapter. Oh the picture to the right is Eric Thompson.

Ha ha.. Enjoy your new chapter. Please comment so that I can improvise the upcoming stories.

Love you all

Valentine ♡ ♡ ♡

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

MARK P.O.V :

I haven't spoken anything since we got in the car. I really don't know how to explain my situation to Tiffany. I don't want her to be stressed over this but she won't let me handle this without her.

A small smile broke on my face through the stress as I remembered her glare when I told her I will handle things alone. I will never know how I was so fortunate to have her as my girl.

Tiffany has so much love and passion stocked in her that it sometimes scares me. As I can't imagine my future without her in my life. We have been engaged for a pretty long time.

We wanted Derek and Arianna to be a part of our wedding. Arianna was easier to convince. Derek however is a different story. He was burnt so bad that he started seeing life negatively.

Somehow we managed to bring him atleast a fraction of what he used to be. I miss my cousin, my partner in crime. He no longer smiles or talks or anything he used to do. For him T&W is his life. I guess it's his way of coping up from the loss.

I felt a soft hand holding mine making me to look at the beautiful girl beside me. I gave her hand a squeeze and answered my silent question

" I'm fine baby. I will always be fine as long as your next to me"

She chuckled and the bright smile was back on her face when she said

" finally you realise that you would have been miserable without me"

I pulled so to me and lightly kissed her before saying

" Your right baby. I will always be miserable without you and your love"

For a second I remembered our past and how close I was to loosing her. I guess she understood what I was thinking because she buried her face in my chest and said

" I'm not leaving you again honey. I love you so much Mark"

I held her tight and said

" I love you too baby.. I love you too"

A tap on the window brought us back from our thoughts. Only then did I realise that we reached my office. I paid the cab and together we walked to the building before us. Ready to face my demons.

TIFFANY P.O.V :

I don't know what the actual issue is or how I'm going to help him through this but I do know that I can't let him face this alone. I promised myself that I will stay by his side always when I agreed to marry him.

We went through the stairs up to his office. All the way I could see the coworkers having a worried expression on their face. I could even see a few people whispering looking at us.

However I remained calm and smiled at the people I recognised from my earlier visits. I saw Caroline a kind women in her late forties who was also Mark's Assistant rushing to us with a panicked expression and said

" He is here Mark. He looks really pissed off I don't know what to do. I really didn't want to disturb you guys but this is Mr. Farnham we are talking about. I'm sorry Tiffany dear"