Ch6: Day Out in London

Hollaaaaaaa touti!! Ahaha I notice that's Spanish and Italian for Hellooo everyone!! The past few days i was really sick so sorry it took a long time. Anyways here's chappie number sei! And I am really sorry if this chapter sucks, I don't live in London and never went there so I don't know how it looks like...so yeah.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6: Day Out in London

Izzy's POV  

Guess what day it is today? Saturday! Which means that me, Liam, Emma and Lexi are going to show Harry around London for the whole day. It is going to be so much fun! There are so many places we have to go. I brush my hair one last time and look at myself in the mirror. I'm sporting black leggings, a purple and blue crop top that doesn't show my stomach, a black leather jacket and my grey leather boots. I am not a girly girl, but since I'm an only child and my parents get a lot of money for just a family of 4, why not look good? Just then the doorbell rings and I rush downstairs to the front door. I am greeted by my 3 best friends, Lexi, Liam and Emma. Since its lunch time, I make myself a sandwich and offer my friends some. All of them say they already ate before they came but Emma still goes for a sandwich because she's hungry. I don't know how that girl can eat so much. While we wait for Harry to come, we all chat about summer. About how we all wish summer can come sooner and what we are going to do during the summer. So far, we plan to go to the amusement park and going to the beach. We get interrupted from our conversation when there's a knock on the door followed by the door bell. Instantly I feel really anxious and excited. Walking to the door, I fix my hair a bit and is welcomed by a bear hug. Man I love his hugs! We all say hi while Harry hugs the other girls and does a handshake with Liam.

*****

Since it's March, it's still chilly outside. Luckily I quickly put on a sweater under my leather jacket before we left.

"Oh my god!" Harry starts jumping up and down. It's like a 6 year old boy on Christmas morning. But I can't help it, he's so cute! "Oh my god! We're here! I'm going to go on the London eye! It's humongous!" Harry runs off towards the attraction site. We all laugh and chase after him. We get on the capsule and it starts moving. We all look out the window and see the stunning view.

"It's beautiful!" Harry says.

"Yeah it is" I agree. I look behind me and see Lexi and Liam on the other side of the capsule. They are so adorable! I remember when Lexi told me she likes Liam. It was in grade 9 but she never had guts telling him how she feels. Since when I knew Liam longer, he always tells me who he likes and told me he likes Lexi in the same grade. Liam finally got the courage to ask Lexi out last summer. They are the cutest couple ever! I always wanted a relationship like theirs.

"Wow I feel like a third wheel" Emma mutters from besides me. I nudge her arm and give her death glares because I really don't want Harry to suspect I like him more than a friend. Not yet anyways.

"This view is so beautiful." Harry comes to my other side.

"It is" me and Emma agree. When we are almost at the top I freeze and my knees start to buckle. I almost forgot, I am petrified of heights! How did I forget? Maybe Harry was distracting me?

"Izzy, are you alright?" Harry looks at me worriedly.

"I have a phobia of heights!" I freak out! I want to cry right now! We are so high up! Oh my god! Oh my god! I start to shake and my breathing becomes short and fast. My heart is beating a gazillion times a second. My legs give out and I prepare for the impact of the ground but is only greeted by arms. I look up and Harry is looking at me with a shocked and worried expression. Harry puts my on the floor carefully and everyone rushes to my side. Liam, Lexi and Emma have seen me like this before when we went on a really tall roller coaster and many other times but Harry hasn't and he looks more scared than I am. I grab Harry's hand to reassure him I won't die because he is looking like I am dying. Harry squeezes my hand and asks if I'm alright. Since I can't speak, I squeeze his hand back. Emma rubs my back and tells me I'm going to be fine and the ride is almost done while when Liam tells me to close my eyes and to take deep breaths and Lexi goes over to Harry to make sure he's okay. I follow Liam's orders by counting by fives while taking a deep breath for each number. When I reach 100 I stop and I feel much better. I don't know why I'm scared of heights but it really scares the living poo out of me! Harry asks me again if I'm fine when I get up from the floor.