Chapter 1 Wants of the Heart

Last week of school before Christmas break.

I was speed walking down the hallway with my head down as always going to my 3rd period class when i bumped into something hard knocking it down.

Me:Oh my gosh I am so sorry(helping him up)

Him:(laughs) Damn shawtey in a rush?

Me:(looking down at my shoes) A little bit i guess

Him:Can i ask you something uhh...

Me:Victoria but um you can call me Vikki or Tori

Him:Well Tori how come a girl as beautiful as you always walks around with her head down and never tries to stop people from talking about her and shit?

Me:One I'm not beautiful Two I don't care what people say I know me and plus I stay to myself I get shy around people.

RINGGGG

I look around as teachers started to shut their classroom doors .

Me:Fuck thanks alot....You made me late

Him:Chill Lil ma the name is Jacob but you can call me Jay or Princeton btw, we have the same classes we can go together.

Me:What I have a boyfriend and I'm faithful sorry Princeton

Princeton:I didn't mean it like that I meant walk to class together

Me:Oh umm...I....Well

He grabbed my books and took my hand into his. I immediately felt sparks and I knew that I should pull away but i didn't and he pulled me closer.

Princeton:Just walk sweetie

I smiled and walked but i felt someone looking at us I looked around but I saw no one. I ignored it and we entered class I took my normal seat in the back and he took his normal seat in the corner by the window for some reason i had never noticed him but i just took out my notebook and wrote my notes for that day.

Asia: That bitch how dare she try to even talk to Princeton doesn't she know who he is. Well I'm going to make sure she never speaks to him again.

She looked at her phone and grinned at the picture she took of them holding hands.

Asia: Wait till Ja'Quan sees this!

Hey guys , this is my first story so vote vote vote and comment what you like and dont like :-)