Blind in Love

Chapter 2

"Where are you bitch?" he slurred, jesus he really did stink! Since I can't see I have been relying on my nose a lot more, I never realised how much everything stinks until I woke up sightless with only my nose to guide me, now I know - our world honks! Well my world honks, I wouldn't know about the rest of it I haven't been out in two years. I didn't know it was two years until Kane bragged about it yesterday after he was done with me, he liked to rub things like that in my face.

"bitch answer me! you hiding little bitch? hiding from the big bad wolf?" he chuckled to himself. He is such a thickhead as if I could hide from him - I can't feckin' see!

"come out, come out... oh there you are bitch, what cho doin' in that corner? come play with me bitch," Damn I guess he's seen me, its not like I was hiding anyway its just comfortable sitting here with my back against the wall and my head resting on the intersecting wall; it also shielded me from the cold draft that battered my bare body.

"Stand up," he grunted, I placed my hands under me and attempted to push myself up, (attempted being the word there) I failed miserably and landed back on my bottom, bruising the flesh down to the bone. Since being here I'd been fed every three to four days, given water once a day - last time I had seen myself my rib and hip bones had been sticking out from beneath my skin; it hasn't changed much.

"You useless bitch!" he screech slurred, "I said get up!"

"I can't," Well I meant to say but rather whisper gasped at him.

He growled at me -I mean like actually growled at me, I heard the whisper of fabric against fabric and then felt a foot connect with my ribs. Pain blossomed down my side, I bit back a scream, a gasp escaping from between my lips instead; I found out along time ago that screaming only encouraged more violence.

A felt fingers grasp at my hair and I was dragged upward, I tried to put my weight on my legs in order to stop the tearing sensation radiating from my head; my legs just wouldn't hold me, I grabbed for his hands, feeling along his arms until I recognised the protruding knobbles of his knuckles. I pulled at his fingers, pushed down on his arms and hands but he wouldn't let go; all the while he was dragging me across the ground until he threw me. I hit the wall and slid down, I landed roughly on the cot; my body scream at me in agony.

I heard his approach, my heart speeding up in dread; I knew where this was gonna go, the same place it always did. I felt his fingers wrap around my arm, just above the shoulder, he pushed me down pulling my leg out from beneath me and using it to twist my body; forcing me to lay on my back. I felt his hand run up my body, grazing my stomach and breasts; he leant forward, his breath suffocating me,

"Just playin' hard to get aren't you bitch, you love it when I come to see you, don't you?" his voice lustily whispered in my ear. I shook my head vigorously earning and rasping laugh,

"Lets play." with his last statement I felt him retreat, the sound of fabric against skin, zippers and buttons assaulted my ears and I knew he was undressing, I curled into myself,

"Please don't," I whispered, he either didn't hear me or ignored me because the next moment his leg was thrown over me, his hands pulling my arms away and above my body forcing me to lay flat on my back.

"mmm I'm going to enjoy this..." he rasped.

"MICA! MICA! Where are you? Alpha wants you now!" came a voice, breaking the tension of the moment, I didn't recognise the voice, must be a new guy they hadn't 'introduced' me to yet.

"MICA I WON'T CALL YOU AGAIN YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING DRUNK!" the voice roared, I heard heavy footsteps as he descended the wooden steps. "What is this? What are you doing Mica?" his tone changed, I heard him move closer.

"Fuck off Tony, if you don't know what I'm doing then Kane obviously isn't ready to share our little secret." Mica replied, I felt his weight shift over me, he must have turned to face this Tony.

"DO NOT BE SO DISRESPECTFUL TO YOUR BETA!" urgh this guys shouting was making me head throb even more, "you lost the fight fair and square Mica, now answer me: what are you doing?"

"avin' a bit a fun Tony, don't get your tail in a knot. Now if you don't mind me and Miss Bitch here have some unfinished business." I felt his body shift and his breath roll across my face, I flinched and a tiny whimper escaped my tight throat.

"Get off her Mica, she obviously doesn't want it,"

"Fuck off Tony, this is none of your concern, she's our toy. Aren't you bitch?" he's voice was close to a snarl, I flinched away from him, sinking deeper into the course blanket I usually slept on.

"Mica out now! or do I have to kick your arse again? You dirty, disgusting mutt I don't know why Kane keeps you around, he should have let me kill you."

Mica threw himself off me, I heard the sound of flesh against flesh, growling and snarling. I curled in upon myself once again, covering my head with my hands; I knew they were fighting, yelps of pain squirming there way to my ears.

It went on and on, I tried humming to myself "three blind mice, three blind mice, see how they run, see how they, they all run after the farmers wife, who cut off their tails with a carving knife, did you ever see such a thingin your life, as three blind mice." I repeated it over and over again, rock slightly to the rhythm. Three blind mice was my escape song, its what I sang when they hurt me, its how I blocked them out. Suddenly I felt a warm hand touch my arm, it was gentle but I still flinched away, cringing and whimpering.

"Shhhh he's gone, I'm not going to hurt you." Tony's voice was gentle. "what are you doing down here...." his speech stopped, it just stopped. I heard a low growl, it grew louder and louder then stopped, "Who did this to you? Was it him?" his voice had deepened and sounded more like a growl then human speech. Hands grabbed my shoulders roughly lifting me into a sitting position, he shook me "did... he... do... this?" anger radiated from his touch, his voice gravelly and fearsome.

"Y....yyy..eeee..sss" I stammered.

"Kane knows about this?" he replied sharply.

"was him... brought me here..." my mouth just did not want to work; I felt air rush past my face and heard a deep thump.

"When?" it sounded like he was speaking through gritted teeth.

"2.....2..... yyyeeaaarrsss," I stammered yet again, yeesh two years of minimal vocal exercise has given me one annoying speech impediment.

"why?"

I shrugged, truthfully I didn't know, I guess he must have just liked the looks of me; it could have been that I was alone, who knows.

Tony growled again, his deep tones making the air vibrate around me, I flinched back.

"I'm gonna get you out of here." he stated matter of factly. "Whats your name sweetheart?"

"Tara."