Chapter 1

Liam and I were sitting at the park on a bench when he asked me a question. Now mind you, we have been friends since the 3rd grade. He is 17 and I'm 16.

"Will we ever be more than friends?" He asks.

"I don't know what if we break up and our friendship is ruined forever? That's something I wouldn't want. You are a friend I would never wanna lose or get in fights with. I love you it's just I'm not in love with you ya know." I could tell his expression was hurt.

"Y-y-yeah r-r-right" he said looking down.

We walked to the store downtown and got gummi bears and Mountain Dew. We walked back to my place and ate them. We were watching the movie Click and he looked at me. He had the most sweet eyes and the perfect smile- wait. I can't have feelings for him, our friendship would be over. I kept thinking. He started leaning in and I started to also. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't. Our lips met and boom. Fireworks. Everywhere. It was fantabulous. It was just a simple little kiss not with tongue and not just a peck type. It was more of a Bella-Edward kiss from twilight. We pulled away and he just smiled. I couldn't help but grin back.

"Jamie. You are the most beautiful girl I have met and seen. With your perfect dirty blonde wavy hair, brown eyes, and perfect smile. I have loved you ever since we met and nobody can change that. Nobody compares to you. I love you."

"I love you too LiLi." He smiled and crashed his lips to mine making it a kiss with tongue.

* * *

Since the kiss I feel like we have become more distant. We haven't talked in weeks and I was starting to think he hated the kiss and was just lying so he could get how I really feel. I was at gym walking around like everybody else. That's when somebody pulled me into a dark room. I was pushed against a wall and they started kissing me. I could tell it was Liam because of the way his lips felt. He stopped to tell me something.

"Jump."

I did so and he was holding me by my bum with my legs around his waist. I started bucking my hips and pushed his head super close to mine so I could get more out of the kiss. That's when the door knob started jiggling. We got up and ran behind the equipment in the room and the gym teacher came in with the whole class.

"Ok class today we will be doing sit and reach and we will be making up any tests you didn't pass on or get a passing score on." Mrs.Kitchen said.

We slowly creeped up to the class and sat down and acted like we were there the whole time. During the whole class we just talked and some people retook their tests. The whole class I was talking with my friend Phoebe while Liam would occasionally squeeze my bum. The class ended and we went to the locker room. The school was under a budget where the girls and boys had to share locker rooms, bathrooms, everything. So our school was filled with sluts all over. If ya know what I mean.

Liam followed me into my stall I was going into. We walked in and started having a snog session.

* * *

School was out and he led me to his house. He owned his own place and it was pretty sweet. He pulled me into his room and we started off by having a snogging session and He withdrew and we fell asleep together.