Chapter One

August 22, 2012, Freshman Year

Today was the the first day of High School. I wasn't scared or nervous. I was, as you would say, calm. Other teenagers would probably be freaking out right about now. Trying to figure out what to wear or how to have there hair or even what shoes to wear. Where as I am here eating my cereal still in my Sailor Moon pajamas.
-
After eating my morning meal, I went to go up to get ready for my first year. I've been waiting for this for a long time now. I'm going to become a freshman. I heard that the freshman get bullied a lot so, I'll try to not be a victim. Well, all I can do is hope.
-
I went to open my closet to get my nicely dry-cleaned uniform out.
-
"Ah, it's so pretty. Just like me," I chuckled at myself for being so cheesy. The uniform had a navy blue base with a maroon edges. It also came with a little tie.
-
I wasted no time putting on the uniform. I looked at myself in the big mirror and stared at myself in awe.
-
"If only dad can see me now, he would be so proud of me," I whispered to myself. My dad passed away  when I was born. Mom tells me that he was just so happy that I was born that his heart actually busted. I shook my head, getting all the negative feelings out.
-
I put on my long, white socks and my pitch black shoes that match the uniform. I went downstairs to bid my mother goodbye, but when I reached my destination, no one was there. But there was a note,

"To my dearest daughter Seohyun, congratulations on becoming a 1st year! Mommy is so proud of you! Mommy is sorry that I couldn't say goodbye this morning. Work is calling and many people needed me to be there. I trust you to walk to school and be on time, okay? Don't forget that mommy loves you and have a good day!"

Wow, I'm glad to have an awesome mother.
-
Walking out from my house, I noticed a boy. He came out from the house behind mine. I stared at him in awe. His face looked like it was sculpted from the gods. His eyes are dark, chocolate that I would like to eat everyday. His voice must be music. I was planning on saying 'Hello' but he had earbuds in. He noticed me staring and rolled his eyes.
-
"Weirdo." He said. Maybe only loud enough for me to hear. I sighed. I tried. But hey, if you see a cute guy, you would stare, right? I mean come on, someone that hot needs to be turned into a cooler so he can cool me off.
I looked down at my wrist watched at looked at the time.
-
"Can't be late," I said with my fists up. With that, I started walking a lot faster to school.
-----
It was a really long walk to school. And that my school is located in the middle of Seoul!

"Next time, I have to ride the bus," I whispered to myself. I looked around to see a few kids staring at me. Aish, let's not talk today.
-
I walked passed a few kids, and they all seemed pretty nice. Wow, and I thought I wasn't going to get bullied. I spoke to soon. Next thing I knew, I was thrown to a locker. Thank god my book bag is protecting me.
-
"Well, look what we have here. A newbie. What's your name kid?" I looked up to see a girl, a bit taller than I am. Her hair short, with gum in her mouth. Also with her little possey behind her, snickering at me.
-
"Girl, can't you talk? Stop staring. I know I'm pretty but please, it's getting weird." She blurted out.
-
Wow, rude much? I planned to have a nice day but I guess I can't. Time to stick up for myself!
-
"Well, first off, my name isn't 'girl', it's Seohyun. Is that all you need? What about you, girl?"
-
Yes! Finally I'm sticking up for myself! No more Ms. nice guy! But what happened next was bad-
-
She grabbed my chin, and she pulled me forward.
-
"I like your spirit, kid. My name is Suzi," but she brought my face even closer to hers. "But don't ever talk back to me. Because next time I won't be so nice." With that, she slapped me, hard. Making the not so empty hallways, boom with the sound of the slap. I didn't cry or basically show any emotion. I just stood there with my hand on my cheek.
-
"Maybe worth it, maybe not."
-
I walked to my first class, History. Seems like the class is pretty empty since it's only me and a few kids. As cliche as it sounds, I sat in the back, near the big window. I laid my supplies that I needed on my desk and put my book bag on the floor, facing the wall. After a good 5 minutes, a bunch of boys came into the classroom.
-
"Wow, I can't believe Seungcheol hyung is a 4th year today." One said.
-
"Yeah, I can't believe it either! I thought he was going fail from last year!" Another said, climbing out of his seat.
-
"Don't worry guys, we'll beat him! Along with Jeonghan and Joshua hyung!" Another said, pumping his fists in the air. Wow, they're so loud.
-
"Can you guys keep it down? It's to early for this." One said. Wait, isn't he the boy I saw this morning? Woah, I was right, his voice is music to your ears. I looked out the window, to daydream. But soon I was disrupted by a boy. Boys boys boys. Why? I'm I really the only girl here? Help!
I looked over at the boy, and was I surprised. I couldn't believe who was standing in front of me.
-
"Hello, I'm Seungkwan. And you are?"

---------------------------------------------------
OMG THIS IS SO BAD. PLEASE FORGIVE ME GUYS. I TRIED.
BUT I REALLY DO HOPE THAT YOU LIKE IT! NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE MORE OF SEUNGKWAN'S POV!! :-)

☆kiara