The gang leader wants me

Chapter 28
Sebastian's pov

I woke up to someone cuddling closer to me.

I looked down and saw my baby girl with her head on my chest and her arms over my waist.

I smiled, yesterday night was the best night of my life.

I was so happy when I found out that I'm the only man on this earth who ever touched, felt and kissed her like that, my beautiful baby girl.

I heard a yawn escape those pretty lips of Skylar's.

"Good morning my love" I whispered to her.

"Good mor.." she quickly ran to the bathroom and I immediately followed her.

I saw my princess puking in the toilet, I grabbed her hair and holded it back for her.

Once she finished I turned her towards me, my baby girl looks ghostly pale which worried me so fucking much.

"My love are you okay? " I touched her forehead and immediately flinched when I felt it was burning hot.

"Im calling the doctor" I said

"N no I im good p probably be s something I a ate yesterday" she stuttered.

I sighed but ignored her pleas and called the doctor.

I picked up my princess and carried her bridal style in the bed room and placed her softly on the bed.

I grabbed my black t shirt off the floor and put it on her, i don't want anyone seeing her naked but me.

I put on my boxers and grey joggers and my white t shirt.

I picked up my phone and dialed the doc's number.

"Hey doc can you come to my house quickly......yh...my girl ain't feeling well.....okay will do" and turned my phone off.

I walked to my baby girl who was closing her eyes, "my love?" I called out.

She fluttered her eyes opened "hmm"

I picked her up and sat down where she was and layed her on my lap.

"Baby girl everything will be okay" I whispered and kissed her cheeks and forehead.

Few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said

Skylar's pov

I heard the door open and in came a doctor and Alec?

"Hello Sebastian sir, how are you today? "

"Im fine doc but my girl ain't feeling well, she's has been sick and her temperature is really high"

Alec came forward and crouched down and put my hand in his, he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I blocked out the conversation between Sebastian and the doctor.

"How you feeling Skylar?" Alec replied worridly.

"Not good" I leaned my back closer to Sebastian.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine" I nodded my head.

"Baby girl?" I looked up at Sebastian.

"Yes" I replied

"Doc's going to ask questions my love"

Sebastian nodded at Alec who walked out the door.

"Alright Sebastian sir may I check Skylar"

"You may" Sebastian tone was serious, I suddenly remembered im not wearing underwear.

I tapped Sebastian shoulder, he looked down at me "Sebastian im not wearing any underwear" I blushed in embarrassment.

Suddenly he growled and pulled me closer to him "doc could you turn around" Sebastian commanded

The doc obeyed Sebastian and turned around.

He got off the bed and put me on the bed and grabbed his boxers shorts and put it on me.

We were back in the same position with me on his lap.

"You can turn around doc" he turned around.

"I need to check Skylar's heart beat Sebastian sir"

Sebastian nodded his head but never let go of me.

The doctor checked my heart beat and I had to breath in and out.

Few minutes later the doctor spoke up "seems that Skylar has a high fever and I would like to ask you some few question. "

Sebastian spoke out in a serious tone "go on"

"Have you had sex?"

Sebastian said "yes we have"

"Did you use protection?"

"No"

"Okay Im very sure that Skylar may be pregnant but to confirm this she needs to take a pregnancy test"

Once I heard the word pregnant I couldn't help but be happy and excited of having a child however im scared that Sebastian will leave me.

The doctor got a pregnancy test out of his suit case and handed it to me.

"The instructions at the back of the box would you like anyone to accompany you"

Sebastian was about to speak but I quickly spoke "Sebastian can you call Anna please"

He nodded his head, I want her to be there with me, I'm scared and nervous.

Sebastian got his phone out and dialled Rodgers number "hey Rodger could you and anna come here quickly.......yh.....alright" and ended the call.

Sebastian looked at me and saw how frightened I looked, he walked up to me and grabbed ny waist and pulled me closer to him.

My head was on his chest whilst Sebastian was stroking my hair in comfort.

I cried silently "baby girl don't cry, I hate seeing you cry shhh"

"S Sebastian I I im s scared" I stuttered.

"Never be scared my love " he kept whispering sweet things in my ears.

"Would y y you l l leave me if I I w was p p pregnant? " I asked in fear.

He growled and tightened his grip on me "Never say that do you hear me take that stupid thought at that pretty head of yours" he sounded very pissed.

I nodded my head suddenly there was a knock on the door, Sebastian told who ever it was to come on.

In came Rodger and Anna, once anna saw me she ran towards me and hugged me in such a motherly way.

She kissed my head, "come on dear let's go to the bathroom"

I nodded and Anna led me there.

I was about to go in but Sebastian turned me around and gave me a kiss on the lips, he whispered "don't be afraid my love and remember whatever the outcome is, I'll always love you and I will never ever leave you baby girl. "

Anna closed the door and took the pregnancy test out of my hand.

"Okay here you go my dear, I'll turn around okay" I nodded.

I did the test and seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours.

Suddenly the sign appeared, I couldn't utter a single word, I could move at all as it felt like my body was under a spell.