Silly Greek mythology story

I had come up with this when I was in English today and it can brighten up your day. The subject is Greek mythology.

There once was a guy who fell in love with a girl, they were the perfect couple and the man promisd her that he wouldn't cheet on her or leave her for another woman but then the man fell in love with a tree lady because her looks were to die for, She lived in the biggest tree in the world. The girl got angry and told the man to choose either her or the tree lady. The man thought hard and decided to pick both but he had an idea.

He told the girl that he picked her but to be with him, they had to live in a tree with the tree lady for the rest of their lives. She accepted and they lived in there until death a week later from starvation because they couldn't get food because it was winter and the tree lady had poisoned the man with her good looks that showed the man the he can cheet on anyone.

The part that the man and lady didn't though was that everyone in their village hate the man because he was crazy and hated the lady because she was a poor phesant where everyone else was rich and selfish.

That is the story, silly aye? Comment me what you think and I may think of more

Stay tuned

:-)