[EDITED] Meet the Characters of Who Do You Really Love?

Follow the story of four people and their unplanned journey to true love. 

Carla Williams, the first daughter of a big shot CEO in the city, is arranged to be married to a resident rich but bad boy of the elite world.  It is needless to say that they didn't hit it off at first meet but with forced and surprise circumstances, they found out that they have a deeper connection as they discovered they almost have similar pasts.  Will the arranged engagement become a real one?

Matt Rodriguez is a perfect inspiration for a rags-to-riches story.  He climbed the ladder up with one goal--to go back to his past love, to show her that he now holds the world and to tell her that they are now free to love.  But all else fails, when he learned that she is getting married to a rich brat.  Feeling betrayed, he plans to exact revenge.  Will things go his way knowing his heart still screams her name?

James Sullivan was living a happy-go-lucky and luxurious life when his big brother announced that he will be marrying soon.  His brother threatened to take away his A-Class life if he dares disobey him.  He immediately retaliated by making everyday a living hell to his bride-to-be.  His goal?  To make her hate him so much she'll back off herself, saving face to his family name.  But how can he succeed if everytime he got her angry, she looks more attractive to him? 

Stephanie Jones is a normal office secretary with an abnormal heartbeat whenever her hunk boss is around.  She managed to control her infatuation to remain the professional environment between them.  But one day, her protective walls shattered when he asked her to pretend as his girlfriend along with a lucrative offer.  Should she accept the offer eventhough she knows its bound for her heart being broken in the end?

At the end of the road, will these four people meet?  How will the lives of the four get tangled with each other. 

Who ends up with whom? 

Will they know at the very least, who they really love?

Stay tuned.

~ DREAM STORM