Chapter 13

"Excuse me, only I can call him pup or something like that; and I don't recall us having anything to talk about. Liam get on, were leaving" Stiles said

"I'm not moving Stiles" Derek said

"Fine, don't. I don't care." He got in the jeep after Liam did, started up the engine and began driving; Derek astonished dug his claws on the trunk to hold himself and Stiles hit the brake without advice. He grabbed his bat and got down.

"What is your problem!? What am I supposed to do with those holes there?" He said swinging his bat trying to hit Derek but missing at every swing.

"Your fault for being so childish" Derek stated.

"Right, and your crush telling you that the only thing you know to do is how to waste your life and speak out of place is very mature isn't it?" Stiles snapped.

"Crush?" Derek asked surprised.

"Uhg, to hell with this. I'm so done with you." Stiles said. Derek reached for Stiles' arm but he managed to dodge him by sidestepping "Leave me alone!" he yelled getting on the car again and driving away.

"He seemed genuinely sorry you know" Liam mumbled.

Stiles looked at him incredulously "Whose side are you on?" he grunted.

"Look I hate the guy 'cause he treats you like crap always and you've saved his ass a lot of times; but you can't deny the fact that he has suffered a lot too and he was really sorry just now." Liam responded.

After dropping off Liam at his place Stiles headed to his house. Luckily the sheriff had night shift so he wouldn't have to give any explanation. Half way down to his house, his phone buzzed and he read the message.

"Hey, I've finished my duties for the night. Can I go over to your place?" Isaac.

As he was about to reply he got a call. It was Scott, he answered

"Hey Scotty, what's up?"

"Um, is Derek still at your place?"

"Don't know. I'm not at home. Is he there?"

"Yeah, I was heading there when I saw him park his car a few blocks away and then he entered through your room's window. I guess he didn't notice me" Scott said on the other side of the line

"I see... thanks Scott, I owe you one"

"So, wanna come over to my place?"

"Uh sorry buddy, got plans already. I can't tell you now 'cause I promised I wouldn't but If it's ok with you I could get there about... Midnight o later perhaps?"

"Midnight? Um. Okay, good thing my mom has night shift today. Just call me when you're here okay?"

"Gotcha. See ya" he hung up.

"Nope. Not my house. Meet you in the same spot in twenty" Stiles

When Stiles arrived, Isaac was already there; they greeted each other and talked a lot about many things.

He explained how, after Allison's death, Chris and he went to France, how Chris had taken care of him and even treated him like his son. How after getting the news of Kate's revival Chris returned to Beacon Hills and asked him to stay in France. How when Chris left with the Calaveras in pursuit of Kate he had called him for help. How they found Kate and really killed her for good and afterward they both returned to France.

"Okay so how did you both get involved with this new creature thing?" Stiles asked.

"We got word from Deucalion that Ethan was attacked and wounded pretty bad. He tried to take a look in Ethan's memories but nothing helped. He's in a coma right now in his town. Has been for almost a month" Isaac said serious.