Athena Demir: Year 5

• Dedicated to To all the people in Estonian Hogwarts who are making it happen

Prologue 

The darkness, that sweet sweet sweet darkness. And the twilight. Who am I? Is this reallife? Who was that? Is it you, God?

Nah, I'm just messin' whit ya. But my brother always acts like this when he comes back from the dentist. About me; my name is Athena. Athena Zendaya Demir, but you can just call me Zendaya. I'm a pureblood, quite friendly, some say I'm superfriendly (I doubt that). I'm also an outgoing person, who loves and loves unicorns. I have a twin brother, Xavier Zachary Demir. Yes, we are twins but we don't look-a-like at all. I'm friendly, funny, little unicorn and he is, a perfectionist. My natural hair colour is brown but I dyed it to red, because I love red velvet cupcakes, but my brother stayes whit brown hair colourWe all attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. Only thing that I'm in Hufflepuff and Xavier is in Ravenclaw. But my mother, when she attended Hogwarts School she was in Ravenclaw and my father was in Hufflepuff -- he is one of the famous Herbology scientist of all time, but he died in Athena, Greece when he was investigating some unkown plants. Thats how I got my name, Athena. Zendaya came out of nowhere. And the fun part about me and my borning, that when my mom had an ultrasound they said that two boys are soon to be born, so my mom almost named me Cedric Zane, but when she found out that I was a girl she wanted to name me Xenia. Ugh, I'm not Russian. Then she wanted to name me Xadia, Aphrodite (come on, seriously?), Zanya (I'm not Russian).

But the fun part is that because I was a girl, mommy thought that Xavier is also a girl so she first called him Zevie. I don't have a heck of an idea where she ever got those name for us.

Me and Xavier are purebloods, which means we attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (I already told you that) and this will be our 5th year. 1st year was a total disaster, we didn't know where to go, we ended up in prefects bathroom. 2nd year was okay, we we're almost winning the house cup. 3rd year, I lost my Hogsmeade blanket so I couldn't go there no matter how much I wanted. 4th year, okay I guess.

C | H | A | P | T | E | R  ||  1

IT | ALL | BEGINS

It is year 2042 and me and my brother are both 5th yearers. We are packing our stuff and  we are staying in Diagon Alley for a week, before school. Who we are gonna sleep and eat there? Easy! ''The Leaky Cauldron'' is the place. It's a pub where you can eat and rent rooms. Me and Xavier visit it every year, before school and stay there for about week. I can't wait to see my school friends again.

The trip from our house to Diagon Alley is really long and stressful.

After arriving to ''The Leaky Cauldron'' we rented a room and me and Xav laid down to bed to relax a little. Now that moment, me and Xav just shuted up and rested in peace 'n quiet. For about 30 seconds.

''MAIL!'' screamed our mom to us. We were to sleepy to yell at her. She gave us envelopes. Possibly mail from Hogwarts. We both opened it looked the mail and both screamed and hugged our mom.

''Congratulations I knew you would get it, my darlings,'' our mom said and stroke our hairs. Oh man, my fair is a huge mess again! But look in the bright side, me and Xavier are school prefects! I'm Hufflepuffs female prefect and Xav Ravenclaws male prefect (duh)! We're gonna have so much fun! But Xav, tooks this little too seriously. You know, he is a prefectionist (wants everythng to be perfect). I don't know If I can even relax or nap of this happines.

Yes, schools newest prefects had a little nap time. We had brunch. I don't know about yours, but our family just LOVES Caesar's salat. It's so so so good. After brunch me and Xav went to Gringotts and withdrew a little amount of money. After thar we went to Florean Fortescuse, an ice cream café and we eated and talked. ''So, you have been kinda, off, lately,'' I started talking, ''Olivia?''