Flaring BeyBlades. Episode 1. The Choosing

They history of beyblade:

The ancient history of beyblade was a very blurry memory. Beyblade has been around for almost all of man kind. Beyblades were said to have a certain power for awakening spirits that beybladers use for their partners. The beyblade was created by a scientest who descovered a shooting star landing and was abducted by the fallen star's beauty. He cracked it open and found a fragment of a rock. He studied it and found that it holds a precious power. This was then made into a beyblade. He was named a beyblade god for thousands of years. His son took over and was also named a god. only the offspring of the gods will have the greatest power.  

Parts of beyblades: 

Beyblades consist of 5 demensional pieces on them. The top part is called the face bolt. The face bolt is what holds the picture of the beybladers partner on there. Next was the energy ring. It is what gives the beyblade it's power and the name of it. The attack ring was next on the beyblade. They attack ring is what determines the attacking or defending of the beyblade. The spin track is determined to help the beyblade spin and holds the beyblade together. Las was the performance tip. The performance tip is what determines the spin type and how your beyblade is going to act in it's battle.

Yuki's past:

Yuki was said to have been visited by the spirits of all of the beyblade gods when he was only 2 weeks old. When he was touched, the gods left a powerful source of energy that took 15 years to unfold and release at anytime. Yuki was the chosen one. Yuki's dad was killed when he was 4 in a horrible battle with a beyblader who works for a very dark team. Yuki never forgot what happened.

Chapter 1:

"Gahh, Mom what time is it? I think I'm going to be late!"Yuki rushed out of bed as he was screaming. He was putting on his t-shirt and his hat.

"Stop yelling Yuki I'm right here. And it is only 9:46 AM, Why?" May calmed him as she leaned back while stumbling with the breakfast she had ready for Yuki.

"Oh no! Where are my shoes? I need to go now!" He rushed as if he were being chased by a wild elephant.

"Where are you going? If you think you are going to be late why don't you just let me drive you where you need to be?" She questioned.

"No thanks, mom. I think I can run from here." He arched as if he were going to be embarrased if he was seen with her.

"Are you sure? I don't like it when you run off by yourself and not come back until 10:00 PM." She pleaded. He has a record of coming back home in the middle of the night.

"Mom, I'm the leader of my beyblade team and we are about to be chosen to get our partners. I can't be late!"

His beyblade team consists of three other of his friends. Matt, the strong willed one, Shori, the proffessor, without her no one has knowledge of what is going on around them, and Riku, Riku just began beyblading 2 weeks ago, he's still learning.

"Why don't you just let me drive you? We can't be late if I do." She raced knowing she was going to win the argument.

"Mom I don't want the guys to think that I'm some "Mama's Boy". I have a reputation" He pleaded without guilt.

"Reputation or not do you want to get there all out of breathe or have more time to get ready?" at this point she was almost purple in the face. It was like she wanted to get out of the house.