Ch.1 Pg 2

"SCAR" Lynn shoots across the room,"Common over here". She was giggling this isn't good.

" I was thinking what shit was she going to tell me now?"

By the time i got to Lynn she went all snotty and said "never mind you will find out later" with a grin on her face.

I thought long and hard trying to find out what she meant by (You will find out later)

It was quarter after 6 where's John where where? i thought i was going to start crying.....then i get a call- Hello..who is this?.... (it's John yeah well here's the thing I never really liked you i was dared into asking you out sorry bye..hung up).

I fell straight to the ground. how? why? what i was thinking did i do something wrong or was it him? ugh! im sick of this! i can not believe i fell for him thinking he would stick to his word yeah right! i never wanna see John Canner ever again!.

[ I'm walking into the house all upset]

-Fast and Mad i slammed the front door-

 I walk into the living room and shouted on the top of my lungs......(BOYS ARE SUCH JERKS). Instantly after i made that statement my brother Sam come's down stairs asking what was wrong i told him and what had happened. 

"Here's the thing they don't know is that Sam is 17 and captin of the wrestling team, he doesn't let none hurt me ever."

Sam showed up at my school on Monday morning demanding John to show his face, (behind his friends Scott and Tim there was John like a scaredy cat). Johnathan Canner! Sam screamed you'd better come right here this instant.... "non the less John runs over to sam" and says um um um yes sir. did I do something wrong? Sam glared at John like your toast buddy, after the glare was over Sam scolded John saying I'd better not ever see my sister upset like she was on Friday or else.....and then Sam stopped....... when i placed my hand on his shoulder. Sam it's not worth the trouble he's a jock what do you expect from them they're retarts just go home i'm fine i exclaimed Go please then Sam left, and school continued on like usual til the next morning.