Locker Room Touch Down

“I- I need to finish getting dressed,” I mumbled embarrassedly. I heard him chuckle again and then the slap of his bare feet. I thought he was walking away until I felt the shock of his cold, wet hand against the bare skin of my back. He traced a couple of fingers up my spine, leaving behind a hot, wet trail. His touch burned against my skin, my face becoming even redder than it already was. He leaned into my ear from behind me.

“I was worried, wondering why I thought you were so cute,” he murmured. His breath was warm against my ear and I felt my breathing become heavier.

“Y-you thought I was cute?” I stuttered, my voice weak and breathy.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean that in past tense. Think,” his sexy, deep voice grumbled. My breath hitched. His chuckle was low and dizzyingly attractive. Suddenly I felt a hot, wet feeling against the edge of my ear. I realized it was his tongue. My knees nearly buckled as they turned to Jell-o. My tongue couldn’t find a comfortable place in my mouth, like it wanted to be anywhere but in my mouth. I licked my lips.

His tongue traced down my ear and he gently took my earlobe in his mouth and sucked it. I felt a moan escaped my lips. The sudden noise must have triggered something in him, because I felt as his hips and hard abs pressed against my hips and back. I felt his desire press though his towel and against my lower back. The thought of it made me shudder.

His fingers found my waist. He massaged my hip with one hand and started moving his other over my stomach. His flattened his hand over my stomach, nearly covering it. His hands were large, and masculine, and hot. He used the new position to his advantage and pressed me against him harder, making me gasp. His excitement was now extremely prominent. I wasn’t sure I could stand on my own, but his strong steady hands seemed to keep me upright.

His mouth made its way down to my neck, where he placed half a dozen kisses at least. He started sucking the skin between my shoulder and my neck. He nicked it gently with his teeth, making me groan. A sexy growl erupted from his chest, making me want to spin in his arm and pull his gorgeous mouth to mine.

The hand that had been messaging my hips grabbed the shirt that I had been holding and softly tugged it from my hands. I let go almost immediately. His hand traveled to my breast and started kneading it. I let out a mix of a gasp and a moan, and covered my mouth. The hand that had been on my stomach grabbed my wrist lightly and pulled it away.

“No,” he murmured his voice husky and lust filled, “I want to hear your voice. No one is anywhere near enough to hear.”   

He kneaded it slightly harder, and I let out a moan of hot desire. His other hand settled back down on my stomach, than started inching towards my pants. The top of his index finger and ring finger slid easily under the elastic of my gym shorts. I leaned back farther, rubbing the small of my back against him. He groaned, deep and guttural.

Suddenly, he spun me around to him, his intense onyx eyes boring into my mine with burning hot desire. I licked my lips and his mouth crashed against mine. His lips were scalding and absolutely amazing. His mouth was fierce and hard against mine, kissing as if he would never kiss again. Our mouth moved against each others with ferociousness. His tongue slide into my mouth and fought restlessly with mine. I didn’t want to stop for anything.

He broke and away and started to plant fierce kisses against my neck and collar bone. I titled my head back, relishing to the hot brand of his mouth. My hands gripped his biceps and shoulders. His lips traveled down my collar bone and to my chest. He kissed around my nipple, then finally the nipple itself. His tongue flicked over it then sucked it. My breaths were coming out in pants. While he sucked my breast, he messaged the other.