a threat without a tear

I rushed to the hospital after the incident happened I was proud of myself and my confidence in him never went away from now and on im ganna watch out for what I wish for and the consequences it will cause. Well let me just explain from the beginning.

it all started in October 23rd. I was walking by the colts restaurant I was slightly excited of my party on Saturday and was heading to buy my party dress. as I was walking down the sidewalk I tripped and fell on a rock and hit my head woke up 2 minutes after with a boy In front of me. I asked who are you. He answer you fell and tripped on a rock and I came to help are u ok (he asked).yes im fine thanks. I got up and ran away. he shouted no problem with a sad voice just as he was disappointed but I was late and had nothing to do about it. I headed to blames dress wear and I bumped into the same guy I got so nervous. you wanna start from the beginning. sure I answered. hi im Brandon im Allison nice to meet you, im sorry for running away I wasn't sure who I was talking to. its no bigee  he answered. we talked for a while and I invited him to my party.i said my byes and went to get my dress. it was aqua blue with a puffy skirt upto my knees and had a bow crossing my back. I headed home. after a while he called. we talked for half an hour and we ended up being best friends we went everywhere together and spent most of our times with each other. the next day I continued studying in my bedroom while hearing music. there was a math test on Tuesday that's why. i kept on studying then i hear my mom (dinner).i rushed downstairs, ate, and back to studying. a while later i fell asleep with my laptop on then i hear a ring. its a message from Brandon he said to meet him at the park. i hurried to the park. it was 3 am i was so tired that i had to go walking. hey Allison, over here he said. We had a walk at the park and then he stops me and leans in to kiss me i look at him, smile, and play along.in the morning i woke up and headed down stairs. just when i got down stairs i see Brandon in my living room i kiss good morning my parents and say hi to him. it was such an aqward moment but like whatever. i ate breakfast and left with him to the movies. i didn't know what to do. since last night ive been a little strange.we watched the movie and we ended up kissing again. i got a little mad and dragged him out side. i told him Brandon were best friends not a couple i don't want us to be together like that i don't want us to be more than friends.he stayed quiet. look were bestfriends nothing else ok you can have another kissing buddy Brandon but not me. i gatta go ok my mom needs help with her laundry today. i ran home and went strate to my room. i ended up crying cuz i really liked him and i did want to be with him. as i hugged my pillow i cryed. mom called for dinner but i didn't answer. i just studied for the test to try to take him off my mind. he called and texted but i didn't answer.the text said im sorry but i really like you Allison.the next day we bumped into each other and cleared things out. at the end we ended up as a couple and everything went just fine.we went out all the time.but as im eating i hear a text Allison i need you im in great danger i run quickly to where hes at he was hurt on the floor nearly dead. i called help immediately. .i rushed to the hospital after the incident happened. i was proud of myself and my confidence in him never went away. from now and on im ganna watch out for what i wish for and the consequences it will cause.

well this has been my story and i hope all of you liked it  -eileen