Chapter 3: Chase Gets the Cake ;)

I just want to say that I AM SOOOO SOORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED! School has been really stressful and a lot has happened. But here it is!!!!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CENCORSHIP! O.O Not for the minds of those who cannot take it! ^.^ Enjoy!

(Lemony Jazz yo! O.o) -Chase P.O.V-

Chase looked at Luke and he wasn't going to give up this chance at all. At first he started to just kiss him chastely. Luke didn't respond which didn't bother Chase. As he slowly moved his lips across his neck Luke's breath hitched.

"Oh, someone likes that?"

"S-Shut up!" He stuttered, Slowly Chase took off his shirt and revealed a toned muscular body. His body screamed fuck me and that what Chase was going to do. He couldn't help but lick his body.

"Mmm, ngh." Oh gosh he makes wonderful noises Chase thought. He took a nipple in his mouth to awaken it. While Luke was making beautiful noises Chase decided to skim down a bit further. He slowly took his pants off until he was fully naked. His member was fully awake. Gosh he was such a sight. His pale skin contrasted really well with my skin and his blonde hair was so soft. And those eyes oh god I don't think I can control myself. Without warning I just took his member in my mouth and began to slowly, meaning painfully slowly suck him.

"Ah! C-chase! Ugh NGGGH!" His moans made me harden underneath but ignoring down there I focused on my task. I slowly bobbed my head up and down and making sure to run my tongue along the slit. Gosh he tasted so good, like fucking amazing candy. I wanted more!

"AHHHH! Chase! Eh stop! I feel like I'm dying stop please!" He looked at Luke and his face was blushed red and is eyes seem glazed with lust and want. That is the last straw of whatever control Chase had. He quickly started deep throating him.

"AGH! Do-do that again! Mmm please!" I obeyed and deep throated him again and again and again! And finally I felt it...

"Chase I'm-I'm going to C-um!" Which I didn't move my mouth from there and moaned sending vibration all through him. And gosh could he scream, his sweet juice pouring into my mouth tasted sweet and salty. A nice balance in my mouth, and I sucked him dry until there was nothing left. He stared at me wide eyed that I just swallowed it all down.

"My turn." He had no time to react, I quickly undressed myself and decided fuck the preparation I needed him now. I turned him over and place him on his knees.

"No Chase prep me first." I growled and decided a way to prep him. I stuck my fingers in his mouth. Lucky he knew what to already do my fingers were drench with saliva. I quickly prep him. He squirmed underneath me but I held his waist really tight so he couldn't go anywhere. Once I felt he was all prepared I put my throbbing member in front of his entrance and hastily pushed myself inside him all the way.

"Ahhh!!!" Chase arched his back, with how précised I know I am I hit his sweet spot right on the first try. I didn't bother to let him adjust I kept ramming into him multiple times. He was already hard again.

"Oh my love you feel so fucking good. Already hard again?" I laughed

"Shut up! And just keep moving."

"As you wish." I kissed his back and kept moving rapidly each thrust that I moved inside him, I stroked his member.

"NGGHH Ah him going to cum!" I squeezed his member

"Not yet." I commanded in his ear. He shivered, oh someone likes being controlled. I kept ramming into him over and over until I felt his walls tighten around making me almost cum.

"Ngggh, I have to cum now!" He arched and I stroke and together we came!

I pulled out and lay down with him next to me.

He is really cute when he is sleeping. I stretched my arms a bit and winced... This fucking beautiful creature destroyed my torso. I wonder if should call back that guy that was on the phone. After I take a shower again.

-Buzz- Buzz-Buzz

Eh, his phone is ringing? I quickly picked it up before it could wake him.

"Yo." I answered

"Who the hell are you?!" said the guy on the phone

"Please lower your tone. I am none of your business that's who I am. Now who are you?"

"I'm that guys who owns this phones boyfriend. What are you doing in MY boyfriends house?"

"Last time I checked it was a mother F*ck!ng free country. I do not need to explain myself to you of who I am. Just know that you shouldn't have left him all alone." I smirked as the guy kept stuttering in my ear. I don't have time for this so I just hung up and decided to go take my shower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry guys but I have to end it here, it's like almost 2AM and I have class tomorrow! But i'll try to update as much as I can! <3 #FIGHTING