Kalani

I don't like this new "Jennifer" chick. She seems my age, but I don't know. There's this... Thing that I sense. "Hi, Jennifer." I say. "Hey! What's your name?" "Kalani." I say. "Kalney! Nice to meet you!" "It's Kala-" "Oh, shucks, I have to leave. Bye, Kalney!" She trots off. Well, then.
Kendall and Abby seem to be in love with this chick. Like, who is she? She ain't queen of this dance company. Abby is. Her name is on it. Do you see Jennifer up there? No. I thought so.
We had to change in front of each other, and I could tell Jennifer was being super awkward about it. She didn't even take off her shirt, she refused. So, Abby gave her a separate dressing room. Of course.
"Abby, my child wants a personal dressing room too." Jill says. "How come you only gave one to "sweet little Jennifer"?" Kendall's mom says. I try not to laugh at Abby. "Go ahead everyone, laugh at the fat oaf named Abby Lee Miller!" Everyone broke out laughing.
"Jennifer!" I caught her after class. "It's Kalani." I say, then walk away.
"Mackenzie, why are you crying?" I find her crying in the girls restroom at school. "I lost 4 thousand followers on Instagram and they all went to Jennifer! Everybody practically hates me now..." "Oh, Kenz, that's not true..." I say.