Chapter 1: Suspicion

A/N: Before I forget, I mostly plan this to be a TsunaXOC fanfic, please if you don't like my story, just kindly click the back button and find another fic that will satisfy your expectations. We don't need unnecessary bashing. ^^; The beginning setting is in the Daily Life Arc. You only need the knowledge of the first several episodes to understand.

Disclaimer: I certainly do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Rights are to our lovely Amano Akira-sensei. I own the OC only (which will be named by the end of the chapter), and this story of course.

Please comment! And Thank You for taking time to read my story. *bows*

----------------x------------------x-------------------

These past few weeks have been a horrid experience for Tsunayoshi Sawada. Being literally told that he was the supposedly next boss of the most powerful and notorious Italian Mafia, ruined his dreams of leading a normal life. Much less being told by a baby, who was now living under their roof, and is tutoring him. To be more specific, torturing him.

Oddly enough, he hadn't felt...So...Relax, in such a long time. He had gained a very large family, a family who did not care if he was the school loser and stayed by his side. At first, he didn't know what to do with the loyalty and acceptance they were giving him, but as time went by, he knew, no, he felt it. He felt how real their feelings towards him were. For that he was thankful.

It was a Saturday morning, and surprisingly enough he had woken up on his own without the help of his alarm clock, or Reborn's small stubby leg landing on his cheek. He brushed his hand on his brown hair, and stared aimlessly at the ceiling for awhile. He wondered to himself on how it was suspiciously quiet. Tsuna mentally slapped himself. He swore he was getting use to the everyday fuss that was going about in his home. Tsuna sat up and stared at his clock. 7:03 am. He did a double take on his alarm, he didn't expect it to be that early. Looking around his room Tsuna stood up and went to change his clothes. He was getting more suspicious of his silent surroundings.

“Hiiiiiee...This is really creepy...” He mumbled nervously.

He went down to the Kitchen to be surprised with a complete breakfast siting on the dining table with a note. Grabbing the note Tsuna stared at the breakfast and cautiously ate it. He began reading the note and mentally sighed.

Dear Tsu-kun,

I took Lambo and I-pin for shopping with me, Bianchi went off with her bike saying something about searching for ingredients, I prepared you breakfast, we'll be back by noon,

if not, then I’ll try to get us back by afternoon.

Love,

Mom

Tsuna had set the note down. It was just like his Mom to go shopping at such early in the morning.

While washing the dishes the doorbell started ringing. He closed the faucet and walked to the door, the doorbell was rang impatiently. He made a face and sweat dropped.

“Yes, yes, just a sec.” He droned. Opening the door, he was greeted by his two close friends, Gokudera and Yamamoto, grinning at him.

“Good Morning, Tenth! Sorry to bother you at such early hours!” Gokudera bowed.