Body On Me

"Some say you might lose your mind" 

I was waiting for Ruby to come home so we can decide what we're having for dinner. I was trying to stop myself from eating until she comes home, she always takes hours to come home and it's always when I'm hungry. Whenever we're both at home, we always have dinner together. Never give up the opportunity. I was becoming impatient, so I decided to drink a beer. Beer fills me up and hopefully I'll stop thinking about food for a few minutes. 

She was at a photoshoot and said she'd come home with more beer, popcorn and a movie for us. She doesn't drink, but she doesn't stop me from drinking. She loves popcorn as much as I do, and sitting around watching movies is something we love to do together. 

10 years or so later, Ruby comes in the door. Well, not exactly 10 years later, but maybe 10 minutes. I like to exaggerate okay? She smiles at the sight of me. I was only wearing underwear and a vest top. I'm comfortable wandering around naked, I share this apartment with my girlfriend of 5 years and we both have the same body parts, so what does it matter? It's comfortable. She walked towards me and sat the bags on the kitchen island and kissed my lips. 

"Hey babe, you might want to get dressed, we have a place to be in an hour" She said, putting the groceries away. 

"Why? I thought we were having dinner together and then watching movies, and then have mind blowing sex afterwards?" I questioned. 

"I bumped into your brother at the supermarket, they're having a  big family dinner at his house, and he invited us and I said we'd be there" She said and I pouted. 

"Who's going to be there?" I asked, curious. 

"Jared, his wife and kids, I think Mark is coming too, Misha, his wife and kids, and us" She made the emphasis on 'us'. I rolled my eyes, but couldn't hide my grin. 

I love Jared and Misha's kids, I swear I hang out with them more than I do with the adults. And not to forget JJ, she is my baby, well neice but I love her to pieces. I smiled at Ruby and she shook her head. 

"Remember what Jared, Misha and Jensen said? You can hang out with their kids whenever you want, they even said you can babysit them all" She said, and I shook my head. 

"I could never baby sit all 5 of them all at once, do you know how wild they are?" I screeched. They were like balls full of energy. 

"Go get dressed woman!" She said in her beautiful Australian accent and slapped my butt. I ran to the room and put on my black skinny jeans, a black v neck tshirt and black converse's. I like black, a lot. I brushed my hair and put a little bit of wax in it and walked back to the living room. Ruby was sitting on the couch, scrolling through her phone. 

"I'm ready, are you ready?" I asked as I took a drink of apple juice. Which I assume was Ruby's. 

"Yeah, let's go" She said and grabbed her car keys. We left and locked our apartment and got into the car. 

"You know I would have just settled for McDonald's or Chinese takeout tonight but I guess family dinner with quarter of the Supernatural cast, and Jensen's wife is a better option" I said, buckling my seatbelt as she took of towards Jensen's house.

"It'll be fun, I mean you'll spend most of the time with the children and messing with Misha, so you don't have to talk to Danneel or even look at her, even if you're in her house she shares with your brother" She said and put her hand on my thigh. 

She always does that to tease me, I gave her a glare and she smirked knowing what she's doing to me. We arrive at Jensen's house, more like fucking mansion. I love it, especially when you run around the place and find millions of hiding places and make noises to annoy people, and make the kids laugh. Especially because I mess with Misha a lot. I'm really a 10 year old, not 25. (AN: She's actually 21)