Chapter 5

Bepo/Catalina

As soon as we reached the mansion I was thrown into my old room and the door was locked behind me. I looked around to see that it's exactly the same way it was before I was thrown out. Everything I used to love back then I despised right now since it meant I was never getting out again. I sat down on the bed which was located right beside the window and I stared out it towards where the docks were. The lock on the door disengaged and the door gets pushed open.

"Hello monster;" I hear the voice of the one person I despise the most say and I turn to glare at her. "Now; now you shouldn't be giving me that look. Anyway you're gonna get married and be out of my life fully this time but I'll get what I want out of it." She says and I glare at her for even more hatred than before.

"I'm not gonna agree to that." I say with a poisonous voice and a dark aura surrounding me.

"Yes you are or else we'll kill those people you were with; get her ready." She says snapping her fingers and a group of women rush into the room with scared looks on their faces. The bitch closes the door as the women get to work.

"We're sorry;" One whispers as some women hold me down while the others start preparing me and after a good hour I'm wearing a wedding dress. Before I can do anything I'm pushed out of the room and down multiple halls. We stop in front of a set of double doors and I'm pushed through them to find an altar there. A man in a black suit stands there by the altar along with a man wearing a priest outfit. My mother sends me a look and I take a shaky step forward. Instead of walking towards the altar I walk towards my mother which surprises everyone. With each step I gain more confidence and my anger grows as well.

"I told you I'm not agreeing to this you bitch." I say shoving the bouquet of flowers someone had shoved into my hands earlier into hers.

"That's no way to speak to your mother brat." A voice says and I turn around to see a man standing up and I assume he's the man who's standing at the altar's father.

"Mother? This bitch is not my mother." I say turning back towards her. "My mother died to me the day she threw me out. Just like the daughter she fucking abused and hated, Catalina Rosewood died that day. I will never be your fucking pawn again bitch and if you ever fucking threaten my crew mates again I won't hesitate to murder you. Don't find me or even think of looking for me ever again bitch. I never want to see your face again." I say starting to walk towards the door but a group of men get in my way. I hear the sounds of heels walk up behind me and I turn around to find her there.

"Who do you think you are talking to me like that? I'm superior to you; you monster." She says glaring at me and I glare back at her as a growl ripples out of my throat.

"Me; I'm a pirate bitch and don't forget that." I say before ripping the wedding dress I was in to allow more movement and kicking the heels they made me wear off. I turn back to the group of men blocking my path and start fighting them to get out of there. I took about seventeen out but more keep appearing so there's more than there was before. I let out an annoyed growl when I find myself surrounded when suddenly the doors burst open to reveal my crew mates

"Who are you?" The father asks and Law scans the room before his eyes land on me. I see a smile grace his face for a second before he returns to the normal stoic expression and he looks over at the man.

"Trafalgar D. Water Law;" Law says and I see the other family shiver in fear.

"What are you doing here?" The wife asks shaking in fear as she hides behind her husband's back.

"I'm here to get my crew member back." Law says before he walks forward and grabs my hand. He starts pulling me towards the door when suddenly I feel a tug on my other arm. I turn around and glare at the person.

"Where do you think you're taking her? She still owes me;" Bitch says and I growl at her.

"Let go you fucking bitch." I say as I pull my wrist from her grasp.

"Don't talk to your mother that way." She yells at me and I finally snap.

"I TOLD YOU BEFORE YOU AREN'T MY FUCKING MOTHER ANYMORE. DID YOU NOT LISTEN LIKE USUAL OR ARE YOU A FUCKING DUMBASS? YOUR DAUGHTER DIED THE FUCKING DAY YOU BEAT HER 'TIL SHE WAS ALMOST DEAD AND FUCKING THREW HER OUT TO THE STREETS LIKE A FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M NOT THE MONSTER YOU'RE ALWAYS FUCKING CALLING ME YOU ARE.YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER THROUGH AND THROUGH." I scream at her before smashing a kick into her stomach and whipping around. I march through the doorway leaving everyone behind while they stood there in shock. I continued my angry march through the house and then out to the streets. I take deep breathes as I walk through the streets heading towards the sub before deciding better and heading off towards my spot.

I walk over towards the cliff that overlooked the sea. I lie down on my back and stare up at the sky. For a couple of seconds all's silent until a light breeze picks up and the leaves start rustling. Birds start chirping and I can hear the sounds of other animals moving around in the nearby forest. I close my eyes and take in a deep breath before slowly letting it out in hopes of getting rid of the rest of the anger that was still boiling inside of me.

"Here you are Bepo. We were looking for you everywhere." I hear a voice say and I open my eyes to see Law leaning down over me.

"Sorry I needed some time and quiet to cool down." I say as I sit up and to my surprise Law sits down beside me. I feel his arm wrap around my shoulder and gently bring me to his chest.

"I can understand that and don't be afraid to tell me anything; anything at all. I'll be here to help you with it as well as the rest of the crew." Law says and I snuggle closer into him as I plan to enjoy this to the max at the moment. We sit in silence for a while before I decide to say it even if it will probably ruin our friendship.

"Hey Law..." I trail off.

"Yes Bepo?" Law says wanting me to continue. I swallow before looking up at him and deciding that it's too late to back out now.

"I'm in love with you." I say with a serious look on my face and I see Law gain a surprised look on his face. "I've loved you since we were little and we spent all that time together talking as we looked through books and stuff. I know you probably don't love me as well but I wanted to get it off of my chest and you can just forget I said it if you want. If possible I don't want things to get weird between us and I want us to be able to remain friends." I say as I started getting up. I get about halfway up when suddenly Law pulls me back down and smashes his lips against mine. I freeze in surprise before melting into it and my arms wrap around his neck as his wraps around my waist to pull me closer. After a couple of seconds we break apart for air and Law places his forehead on mine as he stares into my eyes.

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear that from you Bepo. When I found out you were a girl I started to realize somethings about how I felt about you. I realized that just like you I've been in love with you since we were little but I didn't realize it until yesterday." Law says and a smile makes its way onto my face.

"I think I can understand how happy you are Law." I say and Law quickly kisses me again.

The End

Author's Note

I just realized that Bepo's most likely out of character and thanks for reading as well as the reviews.