Chapter 2

Enjoy reading. Please don't forget to comment and vote! :) xx

-

I unlocked the hotel door with a swipe of my card. The silence welcomed me, it's bit lonely yes. But I like it.

"Home sweet home," I said to myself.

For a month now, this room served as my home. A strange place to be frank, but safe and far enough from my troubles.

I took out a bottle of water from the fridge. Fishing my mobile from my back pocket, I check some messages. Mainly from Haz, still asking where I am, and her nagger of a sister, Gem. Both of them never leave me alone. It sort of sickening, yet sweet.

I was about to delete most of it when my mobile started buzzing. Louis' name flashes on the screen.

"Hey, mate," I greeted, flopping down on the bed.

"Where the fuck are you?"

"Couldn't sleep still?"

"No, you wanker. Your mum's losing it!" he exclaimed.

"I know..." I trailed off. I'm a bit guilty that my mum has to miss me, but I just don't wanna go back there yet.

"Give her a call, Zayn. I mean it," the authority in his voice made me laugh. Since when's Louis being all serious?

"What's so fucking funny?"

"Nothing, boobear," I answered still laughing.

I heard him scoffed, "Go home, pal. Your family's worried about you," his tone a little softer, but I can still hear his irritation.

"I know, man. Tell 'em I'm fine."

"Like what I said, give 'em a call. By the way, when're you going home, Zayn?"

"A few more weeks."

"Still haven't done with your soul searching, eh?" he teased. I can imaginge his annoying face, and I want to smash it.

"Piss off, wanker," I answered timidly.

"Alright."

. . . .

I found myself parking my car outside a bar. I can hear the muffled music, indicating the party's on full swing. I leap out of my car, then waste no more time. I made my way inside the darken place, and the smoke filled my lungs instantly.

"What are you having?" the bartender asked.

"Gin and tonic, please."

"Coming right up," then he disappeared. I pat on my chest to look for my cigar. Lighting one, I dragged a hit. Feeling it burn my lungs.

"Here," the bartender slid the shot glass in front of me. I skull it back, asking for another in just a matter of seconds.

"Comin' right up, sir."

"Oh my god, my feet hurts," a girl sat beside me. She's young to be in here in my opinion, but then, she's not the only one faking her age just to kill time.

"Where's Yassi? Oh shit," the other girl said, occupying the seat next to the young one. She's kinda familiar. Maybe I have seen her before.

"Here," another glass was placed in front of me. Just like the first one, I gulped it down in seconds.

"No way!" I heard the girl beside me hissed. Her back was turned on me, obviously trying to cover the other lass.

"Come on!" the other one nagged.