Act I

A slightly old Sayian dragged along on his camel across the dry desert of Vegeta-sei. The winds blow as he sang the song of the world...

Oh, I come from a place
From a faraway world
Where the green slimy slugs hide
Where they caught off you ear
If they don't like your face
Its barbaric but hey, it's home
Blood moon from the east
And the sun from west
And blood in fight is right
Come on down
Stop on by
Grab a nimbus and fly
To another Vegeta-sei night!

The wind sped up and pushed the camul as it struggled to stay standing.

Vegeta-sei nights
Like Vegeta-sei day
More often than not
Are hotter than hot
In a lot of good ways

Vegeta-sei nights
Neath Vegeta-sei moons
A fool off his guard
Could fall and fall hard
Out there with our Megas

The camel came to a very rough stop as it fell down. The owner floated above the poor little creature. He looked down and spat.

"That's what you get for not stopping on the second verse! Oh, hello and good evening. Please don't be scare. I don't bite, all the time. Relax! Just a little Sayian humor. Can I interest you in something?" He made a small gesture to the desk that was not behind him before.

"What about this? The very sword used to slay the Truffle King. Or this? The knife used to kill King Velrio the third. Oh, I see. You're interested in the golden lamp. Made of pure gold, ya know. There's a story behind it." He picked up the lamp and out pored the purest blood sand.

"It started on a cold and dark night. With a lizard with very dark intentions."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Frieza awaits on his horse for his partner in these affair. Just then a pink man came riding a horse to met up with this scary character.

"You...you're late." Frieza said.

The pink man known as Dodoria. Jumped off the horse and slightly bowed to Frieza.

"A million apologies oh so patient one." He said.

"So, do you have the piece?" Frieza asked.

"Had to knock a couple of Sayians off but yes." Dodoria said pulling out the another half of the metal beetle.

Frieza reached for it only for it to be snatched from his grasp.

"No! Where is my treasure?" Dodoria said.

Just than a pale green bird swooped in stealing the piece from the owner to give it to Frieza. The bird was very particular. The skin looked smooth but yet it had feathers. And...hair? One long braid to the small of the little creatures back. Very odd to say the least.