Outsider vs. Perseverance with Aligned Quotes

What describes the word outsider? Lonely person? Left out? Outsider means "a person not belonging to a particular group, set, or party." But people that are outsiders aren't necessarily lonely. This happens to most people biannually. This is really rare just like giving birth to quintuplets. An outsider is a very unique, because not only are they independent but they are more comfortable working alone. You can clearly notice an outsider if you see a person sitting alone or acting without anybody else.
      An example of how an outsider is, is somebody sitting alone at lunch. Often outsiders feel sad or maybe even bullied that they don't fit in with a certain group. Although people look sad while they act alone it also may be a good thing. It teaches you that you can be your own best friend and that you don't need other to have fun or feel good about yourself.
"Maybe the two different worlds that we live in aren't so different... after all we both see the same sunset," which means in the end we all are human.

What describes the word Perserverance? To come out on top? Or to be successful through difficult matter? Perserverance means to survive/thrive through a difficult time or to "achieve success despite the difficulties."  But just because you Persevered through a tough time doesn't mean it wasn't hard or you didn't struggle with it.   
An example of perseverance is how on Thursday October 15,2015 all students in Portola Middle School had to preserve through sitting down in the hot sun while the teachers took their tripods with their cameras and looked for missing students. "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close to success they were when they gave up" - Thomas Edison