Germanyxwounded!sick!reader

You coughed up blood as your boss kicked your ribs again.

"Your useless!" Your boss shouted, kicking your ribs again. He came back to your apartment, drunk. You cried in pain as you felt something in your chest crack. There was a dribble of blood that poured out of your mouth. You boss was walking out of the aparment when he ran into Germany at the door.

"Vhy are you here?" He asked, angerlily.

" None your.." That's all he said before Germany saw you on the floor.

"___________!" He shouted, pushing your boss out the door, then rushed toward you.

"G_Germany....is that.." You coughed into your arm, blood splattering onto the Germans clothes. You struggled to sit up.

"No! _________! Stop vhat!" He pulled you closer to him. Taking one hand out from under your head, he put it on your forehead. "Good lord! Your burning up!!" He picked you up bridal style and carried you to your room. When he set you down, he picked up the phone and called Japan.

After he put the phone down, he wetted a cloth with cold water and layed it across your forehead.

"T_Thanks." You managed to say, before going into a coughing fit. Germany pressed down on your rib cage with his fingers. You cried out in pain which made him stop, and look into your e/c eyes.

"He broke some of your ribs." He said, glaring at the door. Just then, Japan walked...well....ran in, with China following.

"Germany-sama! Where are you?!"

"In here Japan!" Germany shouted, setting your head in his lap. China and Japan froze as they saw your state.

"O_O my gosh." Said Japan, reaching forward to feel your forehead.

"Her boss broke some of her ribs as vell." Said Germany.

China stepped over where you were clutching the sheets. He pressed only lightly on it and you cried out in pain.

"We need to call Austria. He'll know what to do." China reached for the phone then called Austria. Japan quickly rewetted the cloth with cold water and layed it across your forehead. You groaned. The pain was to much. You felt Germany stroke your h/l h/c hair. You whimpered.

"Germany, i_it hurts." You said, clutching his shirt in pain.

"Shhh...______,it's going to be alright." He said, petting your head. "It vill all be over soon." You felt tears stream down your face. The German wiped them away as Austria entered.

"What happened?"

"High fever, coughing up blood, and a few broken ribs." Replied Japan. Austria leaned over to Germany and said,

"I would hold on to ____'s hand, I have to find out which ribs are broken."

"Right." Said Germany, taking one hand and holding your hand. With the other, he slowly covered you mouth. You screamed into his hand as Austria pressed down on each rib.

"Hush now.." Germany said, stroking your sweating forhead. Austria poured some kind of liquid into your mouth. It helped with the pain a little and you were able to sleep.

Everyone else's POV

The german watched you fall asleep. Blood was still dribbling out of your mouth. He took his sleeve and wiped it away. Japan was sitting by Germany, starting intently at you.

'Why would any human be so cruel too an innocent girl like ______?' He thought, watching as Germany wiped some sweat of of your forehead. Your breathing was less pained now the Austria had poured the liquid in you're mouth.

"Five on the left and three on the right." Austria announced, shaking his head grimly. "It a miracle she's still breathing properly." Germany moved you a little as the Austrian put her chest and stomach in a cast. Your head was still in his lap. Germany smiled. You looked like a little Angel your h/l h/c flowing over his lap. Your lips were slightly parted as you breathed. You complexion was slightly paled, but still flawless. All you needed was a white dress, a golden harp, and a halo. Germany moved some strands of h/c hair off your forehead, then, surprising all that were in the room, planted a kiss on yor forehead.