Chapter 5 ~ Just a mistake (part 2)

Taylor's POV

What did just happen?!

We looked into eachothers eyes before I ran away,I didn't knew where to go. All I knew was that I needed to get away. I mean, I just kissed my brother. Well he kissed me,but I kissed him back. Its all my fault. I should've never accepted coming with Mrs. and Mr.Tomlinson.

Before I knew it,I was at the top of a tree,crying. The bell rang. I guess the end of lunch. The start of 5th period. I didn't really want to go and I didn't care they would count me absent. I just needed some time alone.

*2 hours later*

"Taylor....." I heard my name from a distance. I guess I fell asleep crying.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see Troy climbing up the tree. Huh,I guess not so bad of being a tree,it was really comfortable. "Umm no,I'll go down,I don't want you to get hurt." I told him. "Ok," he stopped trying. I laughed.

"I can climb a tree,but you cant?" I smiled at him when I got down. "To my defense, I've never climbed a tree since I was 5 years old," Troy looked down. "C'mon, there's nothing to be ashamed of," I picked his head up so he would look at me, we are the same height,so there's no problem. I've never really noticed his greenish-grayish bright eyes. With that intense,but kind look in them. His cute smile and the way he laughs. "I didn't see you in 5th or 6th period,the teacher called your name but you were nowhere," he said. Ohhh,so we have three classes together. "I needed some time,after fighting with my brother," I weakly smiled. "So you were up there all this time?" Troy signaled the tree. I nodded. "Wait,so you're saying that Louis Tomlinson is your brother?!" Troy raised an eyebrow. "His mum and dad adopted me on sunday," I replied. "No wonder," he muttered. "What was that?" I asked, "Nothing," he looked down. "No,you said 'No wonder'. No wonder what?" I raised an eyebrow. "No wonder you stood up to him," Troy looked down again."Why?" I asked raising his head so he would look at me. "Look, Louis Tomlinson is the main guy here,the boss,the bully,no one had ever stood up to him," Troy said. "But,he said that he punched George because Hannah left him for George and he'd never hurt anyone," I stared into his eyes. "Of course she left him for George but he lied to you about not hurting anyone. He doesn't deserve to have a sister like you," he replied. "Why did she left him for George?" I questioned,remembering what she had told me in the morning. "Louis was the one who left her and she ran to George that's why he took it over him," Troy answered. I felt tears forming in my eyes. "Ahhh c'mon,don't cry," he hugged me. "You're right,he doesn't even deserve any of my tears," I wiped the tears off my face and smiled. "Your mum or dad is probably waiting for you,its after school already," he smiled. "What about the project from math?" I asked him. "I can go to your house or you to mine," Troy suggested. "Sure,umm,one day my house then yours then we go like that," I smiled. "Aha,erm.. can I have your number?" Troy asked. "Yeah,umm we exchange numbers?" I take out my phone. We exchanged our phones and puted phone numbers in it. "There you are,we've been looking for you forever," we turned around and saw Elizabeth. "Here," we gave eachothers phones back. "Thanks for everything,bye," I hugged him, at first he was shocked but then he hugged me back. "Did you find h-" I heard Louis voice cut. Troy and I pulled apart. "Bye,take care," Troy smiled then left. "Bye,I'll text you when to go," I said,he looked back at me and nodded.

"C'mon mum's waiting for us," Louis grabbed Elizabeth's and mine bag but I took it back. "I can carry my stuff," I glared at him. We started walking to the car. "Who was that?" Elizabeth asked, "Troy,my friend," I shrugged my shoulders. "And.." she continued. "Nothing else," I looked at her, "Oh please, I saw the way you looked at eachother. There's something else in that "friendship"," she quoted the word 'friendship'. "Shut up El, you know nothing about this subject. I bet Taylor likes someone else," Louis glared at us. "Well, Troy's really nice and cute, he would seriously never even kill an ant. He's kind, helps people and doesn't treat them like shit," I looked at Louis, "He's the first person I really trust and know that he won't hurt me or LIE to me." I said. "Somebody's got a crush..." El smirked at me. "If you say so.." I looked down, from the corner of my eye I saw Louis' face turn red. I don't think he was angry, why would he be?

We got to the car and mum greeted us. "How was your first day of school?" she asked me then started the engine. "Great, I met this guy and I have him for 3 classes, he's really nice. His name is Troy and-" "And they like eachother," El interrupted me. "No we don't," I said, "Trust me, at some point you guys are gonna date," Elizabeth shrugged. What if it is true? I shrugged those thoughts off. "Erm..I invited him home after we're done eating,we have to do a project for math," I informed mum. "Ok,it's fine," she smiled. "But I need the living room for me and Lucy,we're doing a project too," Elizabeth complained. "It's fine with me,Troy and I can work in my room,I mean if its ok with mum and dad," I shrugged. "What?! It's not ok," Lou talked for the first time. "It's ok with me,I trust you Tay," mum shrugged. "What about dad?" Louis asked, "Dad's not gonna be home till dinner," mum answered.

_________________________________________________________________

We finished eating,then I put my plate in the sink. "Go call Troy that he can come,the earlier you start,the more time you'll have," mum said as I was about to wash my plate. "Umm,ok," I took my phone out and looked for his name in my contact list as I went upstairs to my room. I heard footsteps behind me,maybe it was Ellie.

The closest one I found was : Taco Lover. I clicked on it and it started ringing. "Hey TayTay," Troy's made a girly voice. "Hey TacoLover," I giggled. "Yeah... Yours is better," he gave in, "that's what I thought," I smirked even tough he couldn't see me. I heard him chuckle, "So,can I go to your house already?" Troy asked,"Yeah," I nodded even though he couldn't see,again. Why do I keep doing that?! "Taylor? are you there?" shit I left him hanging. "Ha,yeah,erm.. see you here," I was nervous. "Tay,are you ok?" shit he noticed, "Umm,yeah,why wouldn't I?...." I trailed off. "Ok,then I'm on my way,bye," "Bye."

"Gosh,why was I so nervous?" "Yeah why??" Louis stepped into my room,guess I thought that outloud.. "Psh,what are you talking bout?..." shit I was nervous again.

Why do I get nervous everytime I talk to Louis or Troy?!

"Anyways.. about what happened in school..?...." Louis trailed off. "Nothing happened," I quickly said. "What?!" I didn't notice how close he'd gotten, "We kis-" "Nothing happened!" I cut him off. "Then what happened yesterday at the loo?!" now we were so close I could feel his breath over my lips as he looked down at me. "A mistake," I moved away from him,my tone serious and cold. Louis was still in his previous position and I was facing his back. "Just a mistake.." I repeated. He stayed quiet for moment then slowly walked away not even looking at me.

"Just a mistake....."