3-Getting to Know

The day event was done, and I was sitting here in the starbucks with Saeka and her friends. And they were teasing me.

It was then my phone rang, and it was from Hiroshi-san "Y-yes?" I answered, and I was stuttering. Since I found out that this guy was the voice actor of the anime characters that I really like!

"Where are you right now?"

"I'm in starbucks"

"Can you meet me in L2 entrance?"

"Eh why?"

"There was someone sitting on your seat number, and it is proven that she was the one who stole your bag"

I automatically stood up, and I was so surprised "Is that true, Hiroshi-san?!" I looked at Saeka and they were confused "Can I go there with my cousin and her friends?"

"Yeah, sure. Well then see you"

"What is it?" Saeka asked me and my tears just ran down on my cheeks

"The one who stole my bag was found. I need to go to L2 entrance, do you know where it is?"

"I know where it is." Tomoko said and we all stood up.

I was holding the grande Strawberry and cream Frappuccino that I ordered, but my mind was so blank. Did she still have my things?

We arrived in the L2 entrance, and there he was with three security guards and a woman sitting on a chair, holding my hand bag!

"My hand bag!" I didn't control myself and I just shouted. I hurriedly ran towards them

"Are you the one who owns the bag, miss?" one guard asked me

"Yes, my bag was stolen in front of Shinjuku station yesterday." I answered

"It was good thing that Kamiya-san told us about it, so we held her in custody before the event ended," another guard added

I looked at Hiroshi-san and he was smiling "Isn't it nice?"

I nodded and looked at the woman who was crying non-stop. She was probably at around 20s. I kneeled down and smiled at her "Was the event fun?" I asked her

She looked at me and nodded "That's good to hear. I just want to ask your reason, why did you do something that is not right?"

She sobbed again and cried uncontrollably "I'm sorry. I was so desperate to find money yesterday for my brother who was hospitalized. I am also a fan of this event, and was happy that I saw a ticket. But you see, I am planning to give your things back. And then I'm going to pay for the tickets! Promise! I am saying the truth!"

"But then why are you here? Instead with your brother?" Saeka asked her in irritated voice

I looked at her and her eyes became dark. I saw these kind of eyes before, when I went to meet people who wanted to kill themselves

"You aren't trying to end your life after returning my things, are you?" I asked her and she widened her eyes. I smiled and patted her. "Thank you for saying the truth and for returning my bag. How old is your brother? Where is he right now?"

"10. He is in a small hospital near our house"

"Your parents?"

"My father died last year, and it is just my mother"

"Akiko, you are not just going to let go about this, aren't you?" Saeka folded her arm and I just smiled.

I got the bag from her, and looked at the things inside. None was stolen, everything was still there, well except for the ticket. "Here" I gave her the cash I had in my wallet