Chapter 1.

-Violet presentation:

 My name is Violet Young, I'm 17 years old, I have black hair and brown eyes. I'm a hipster/emo type of girl. I'm not an attractive girl, lots of people have told me that. There's nothing interesting about me, besides the fact that I'm in foster care, I suffer from depression, anxiety, PTSD ( Post- Traumatic Stress Disorder ), and that I'm a cutter.*

-------

Walking down the hallway at school, people looking at me weirdly as always, whispering crap about me, like they know me. Truth is  I don't even know who I'am. I'm just a piece of trash, no wonder why no one loves me, and why my mother didn't want me since she left me in the foster care system.

My heart is beating fast, anxiety is kicking in again. I can't keep these voices out of my head, but it's so hard to not listen to them and not do what they're saying.

I try to fight back but I'm to weak for it.

­

­

­

"Look! It's the psycho" Zara said to her friends, while smiling at me in a bitchy way.

Zara is on of the popular girl, she's the one every guys and some of the girls at school want to have sex and be friend with and be part of the popular kids. She's dating Dylan the captain of the football team (a.k.a the guy who ruined me).

I just kept walking.

I went straight to the bathroom, toke out my razor blades out of my backpack, pull up my sleeve and without thinking twice I pass the blade on my pale skin over and over again. It felt good seeing the blood coming out of my wrist. I wipe the blood and pull down my sleeve.

Walked out of the bathroom and there was no one.

"Sh*t" I whisper to myself.

I toke my stuff as fast as I could and ran to my math class,I was 20 minutes late, but whatever.

When I arrived in class, and there was a tall figure standing next to the teacher, with is back turn to me.

"Look who decided to join us today." Mr.Brown said looking at me.

While he said that  the new kid turned around and looked at me straight in the eyes. He had deep beautiful green eyes, brown long hair, a lip ring and tattoos. Which I found really sexy.

" Sorry it won't happen again " I said while looking down.

" Sure. Take a sit. "

I walked to my sit and there was a few kids whispering crap about, like always. I could feel the new guys staring at me.

I took a sit and I was right he was staring at me. It was like he was looking right threw me, like he could see my soul.

" Morning guys, as you can see we have a new student, hi- "

"Yeah a hot one " Kaya said with a flirty attitude.

" Watch it young lady!. Like I was saying, his name is Harry Styles and he' s from England." the teacher said.

"Take a sit Styles." He said while smiling to Harry.

He search for a free sit, and when his eyes stopped on the free sit next to me, my heart skipped a bit.He walked over and toke a sit. I looked at him, and he smiled at me. *Oh my! those dimples*

I gave him a small/shy smile.

*****************

2 months went on. Harry and I have shared small talks, which was cool cause he was the only one at school who talked to me until he became friends with the popular kids, and on top of that he started hooking up with Kaya and a few other girls.

I was back to loner Violet again.

I still get bullied every single day and even Harry started to treat me as his punching bag when his posy was around .

*thought he was better than that*

I walk in class, Kaya, Dylan, and Zara and a few more of other popular kids were talking next to Harry's desk and for my surprise he wasn't there with is squad.

I took a sit and looked at them with a lot of confident.

" What the f*ck you looking at psycho?" Dylan said.

" Nothing worth no ones time" I said with confident.

" You better watch it, or this year could be just like 7 grade and trust me you will regret it. you stupid whore!  " Zara said looking at me straight in the eyes.

I looked at her with tears blocking my view while I remembered some of the unforgettable things they did to me in 7 grade.

" Awww little violet is crying. Boo ouh ouh." Kaya said loud enough for the hole class to hear, and they all started laughing.

I stood up, and ran out of the class room with tears falling down my cheeks. I ran out of the school, went straight to the parking lot, and fall on my knees while letting out a few sob.

" why? why me? " I whisper to myself.

" Violet? Are you okay?" I heard someone say with worry in their voice.

I looked up and it was the one an only Harry F*cking Styles.

*Great!*

---------------------------------

Here you go guys. hope you like it. ( btw Imagine Taissa Farming with black hair )

feel free to send me a few ideas on what should happen and who you guys would like me to put as a new character :)

Thanks for reading . -Much love xx