chapter19 i cant beileve it

~Haleigh!~

Kaities Pov

 i wake up and im on what feels like grasses and through blurry eyes looks like grass......Wait.......blurry grass? BLURRY GRASS! i have the littlest of sight in my eyes, well barley any but its a start, i think ill keep it to my self though. "dad i miss you" i say right before i get up and walk out of his field only to find my vison a little worst but i could see dark figures of objects around me. I walk and wonder around, and all of a sudden a pair of strong arms are around me and im being picked up and caried somewhere "Where are you takin me?!" i begin to freak out 'payback agian" deans voice rings out "no dean please i didnt say anything please please please, dont hurt me agian please" i beg "im not going to hurt you.......im going to do alot worst than that' he says with a smirk. Then a pair of warm lips are pushed agimst mine, i try to pull back but he squezzes me harder every time "help..........me....." i get from when i get pulled back "HELP..........ME! i scream at the top of my lungs. a few minutes later i hear a door being kicked open and dean body being pressed agianst mine, i make my eye look pleading i moan out "please help me' i begin to cry when his body is pulled off of mine 'NO DONT HIT-" he was cut off by the sound of a slap/punch. i pull up my knees to my chin and just cry. A hand touches me and i jump 2 feet up in the air "sis its ok its just Gale, shhh its ok i got you' he says cradling me in his lap like a baby, i snuggle in his chest "gale why does he only want to hurt me?" i ask over deans blood pericing screams "i dont know why anyone would want to do that to you hun i dont know" he says "I'm scared gale" I say I start crying harder " dont be I will always be here I will never leave your side I promise" he says "you have to, find a pretty girl marry her for me gale." I say " ok for you Kaitie" he says and kisses my head. "where's thresh gale?" I ask " he said he be back in a few days he had to go home" he says and my heart stop he left me alone with the family who treat me different. "kaitie are you ok?" he asks I don't respond "kaitie answer me" he says but I dont answer " kaitie please answer me" he beggs I can't answer. "please Kaitie im begging you answer me, please" he say "i ca-nt bel-l-i-eve he-e-e l-eft" i chock out and gale lets out a sigh of relief "he was mad about you just running off so he said he needed time to his self" gale says stroking my hair 'ok can we go home" i ask "yes" he says and he carries me like a baby back home.

                                                                          3 months later

3 months ago, thresh left me and has been back since. i sit in my room and cry most of the time. everytnight, i wish he would come back, or be alright, alive and here with me, i gave up on this in the 2nd month of being alone. No one comes and vistes me anymore, other than gale and Katniss. (sometimes peets but not usaly) knock knock knock werid usally Katniss or Gale just walk in. I get up and stumble to the door, i touch around for the nob, when i find it i open the door "whos there?" i ask "guess who" the voice at the door is male, and so fimilair. Haymitch? no its not him i dont smell acholol. peeta? mno the voice is to deep. Katniss and Gale dont knock. Dean to scared of me now 'thresh?" i ask "you guessed right" he says and i jump on him, rapp my legs sround him and i dont let go "kaitie i missed you" he says then i jump down and turn around and go back inside "whats wrong?" he asks "YOU LEFT ME, ALONE! WITH MY JUDGEMENTAL FAMILY!" i scream at the top of my lungs "KAITIE, I LEFT DISTRICT !! CAUSE I COULDNT STAND TO BE WITH OUT YOU!" he screams at me and then he presses his lips to mine. When i pull back i cant believe it