Calum

Most people at Riverland High School took senior year very lightly, except Calum Hood.

Calum knew that he would have to work his ass off to get through his final year of high school. Although being a popular and attractive, many people didn't know what his home life was like. Calum witnessed his parents death in a car crash when he was 6. At the time he lived in Australia. He soon had to move in with his uncle who lived in California. Calum lived with his uncle for five years before his uncle gave Calum up for adoption. His uncle couldn't handle Calum's nightmares about the car crash. His uncle also could not afford to take care of a child.

Being in the system was both beneficial and bad for the 11 year old boy. The group home he was at helped find him a therapist. But as the months went by Calum gave up hope that he would never find a permanent home. He started stealing from the other boys in the home. He got in fights at school and on the street.

A year and a half later a married couple came and started visiting Calum twice a week. Their names were Amanda and Chris. Within the next 6 months they had completed the adoption of Calum.

Although Amanda and Chris were not the richest people in the world, they still took Calum in when he felt as if no one wanted him. They tried to provide as much as they could for him.

Unfortunately they would not be able to help much for Calum's college education.  That's why he would have to work hard. He kept his grades up and was the star of the varsity soccer team, which helped increase his chances of at least a partial scholarship. He also had a job at the local ice cream shop. He was willing to work any chance he got.

Calum had a reputation of being a jerk and an asshole but nobody in the school really knew him for himself. Girls threw themselves at him and most boys hated him for that.

None of that ever got to Calum before. But that changed this year when there was a certain girl in his math class that would give him dirty glares and whisper to someone then look at him. Calum didn't know this girls name. She had a pale complexion, plump lips, and dark wavy hair.

Something about her made he curious. It may be the way she treats him. But it could possibly be the dark circles under her eyes, and Calum wondering what causes such a dark color under her delicate eyes on her smooth skin.

-

-

A/n
Wow I finally posted a second part!!!
So I decided that these first two parts are kinda just telling you some background information and pointless stuff soooo yeah!!!!!