bite at first sight

Devlon and Nadine slowly close the gap both in a love like trance which neither had experienced before. They meet up in the middle of the cabin staring deeply into each others eyes with a mixture of love and lust their eyes sparkle in the light of the dim cabin Angelina looks away in surprise as A lbetros looks at her wiggling his eyebrows suggestively as Devlon and Nadine start to kiss.

It looks like their having a full on face battle each attacking the others lips with hunger and passion that was buried deep inside an animal like passion that neither knew existed. Devlon and Nadine break apart to gather the oxygen that they need as Devlon instinctively leaves kisses down Nadine neck till he finds the point which her neck meets her collarbone. Then running souly on instincts of his werewolf his canines come out and bite Nadine.

Nadine howls in pleasure as her mate not only accepted her but wants her as much as she has wanted him. Just as their about to start kissing again Albetros coughs "Sorry Lovebirds but wouldn't it be better to carry this on when your at the pack house." He states rather bluntly "After all then you can...oh...I dont know...maybe...GET A ROOM!" Albetros continues yelling the last part in annoyance a hint of his alpha tone dripping in.
Angelin's POV
Devlon pulls away and so does Nadine I gasp as I see N adines eyes they are now have a bright purple pupil and a golden ringed red iris as she looks at Albetros in annoyance but doesnt object as Devlon also turns to face us im literally freaking out now cause his eyes are different then usual as well I grab onto A lbetros tightly for security just then in walk Brett and Josh "whats taking so-oh Damn." They say in unison as they look from Albetros and I to Devlon and Nadine.
"Lets just get back." Alberto states, however, when we look back at Revlon and Nadine they are lost in each others eyes yet again A lbetros just rolls his eyes as the twins go up and wave their hands in their faces.
"Wha-?" Devlon asks snapping out of it while Nadine just takes a huge step back on surprise her eyes wide
"Now, lets go." Albetros growls lowly to them before scooping me up surprised I state yet again "I can walk by myself!" Albetros just ignores me rolling his eyes as he walks out of the cabin followed by the others. I glance over his shoulder to see Devlon also carrying Nadine. I try to get her attention but I fail as she's too busy checking out my brother while he's carrying her. Wait if their like that then why aren't A lbetros and I like that? I wonder before i got interrupted by my wolf = because not all mates are the same.= she snaps annoyed =well someone forgot where they hid their bone.= i reply to her =excuse me! But i don't eat bones, im a wolf= she replies huffing i sigh before zoning back in. And i realise im staring straight at Albetros' very muscley and very bare chest 'why is he not wearing a freaking shirt! I mean c'mon the least he can do is wear a freaking shirt'

"Enjoying the view beautiful?" Albetros suddenly asks and i quickly realize i was still staring at his chest "where's your shirt?" I ask him grumbling "what shirt?" Albetros asks irritating me "you know very well what shirt." I snap 'Damn someone's moodiness is rubbing off on me' " I wasn't wearing a shirt." Albetros states bluntly and...I can feel my cheeks heating up in embarrassment 'how did i not notice that?' I ask myself earning an irritated growl from my wolf

"Am i allowed to walk now?" I ask Albetros getting restless
"Nope." He replies squishing me to his chest
I end up falling asleep being squished to his chest which is kind of odd since normally I find it hard to sleep in cramped spaces.
-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

I wake up later still snuggled into Albetros' chesthowever slightly less squished and I hear him lightly snoring above me. Wait! He's sleeping where are we? I wonder as I attempt to look around and O recognize the dark wall covers of his room and then i realize the soft bed underneath us. Wait why is he sleeping in the same bed I did not grant permission for that... oh well I dont mind...not really after all he is my mate and he went through all that trouble to find me and get me back so he must really love me. I snuggle back into his chest and breath in his deep manly scent and realize just how much I need him. I do honestly believe that he will try his best to keep his temper down around me until I have adjusted to werewolf ways so as to not scare me again. I think as I fall back asleep.

I awaken again in what feels like 10 seconds later except its very different now... I wake up to sun hitting my eyes causing me to cringe and try to move away and i start to fall off the bed only to be caught in a pair of strong arms which must belong to Albetros as soon after I hear him whisper in groggy morning voice in my ear "rise and shine beautiful." Before setting me on my feet
"Why did you wake me?" I ask pouting crossing my arms like a child Albetros just chuckles at my childish antics before he says it, "School." He states thats right he said school "and what exactly am I supposed to wear?" I ask because i am not wearing dirty clothes in public..."your clothes I had your dad bring them to the pack house." He says shrugging I smile wondering where they are before he hands me an outfit "wait a minute you went through my clothes without my permission?" I ask Albetros just nods I growl lightly "don't go through my clothes!" I state grabbing the outfit and heading into the washroom before closing and locking the door. Wow I have to admit he knows how to pick my style of outfit he gave me my favorite pair of tights my pink short shorts and green tankgop with a car on the front with one of my sweaters to wear over top. I get changed begore coming out of the washroom "lets go." I say grabbing his hand.