#50

WHOOP WHOOP WE HIT #50 OF HOW TO ANNOY A FANGIRL JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED THIS BOOK- ITS BEEN AMAZING and wait around at the end of this chapter for a special announcement

---

  'Dean Winchestor is Ugly!' -My best friend   (suggested by Allyreader3 )

---

  'Artemis fowl is the biggest idiot ever!' -someone in a dream >.<  (suggested by flipside_of_books )

---

Me: Where is Madge in this movie?

Friend who has only seen the movies: Lol you meant to be a fan. There is no one called Madge in the Hunger Games!

---

Those zombies from the Maze Runner 2 aren't even scary 

---

So you ship them? Does that mean you put them on a boat and send them away -girl at their school (those three suggested by Becstar_365 )

---

'Fav actress: The girl who plays katniss' -found on Cupcakeskater 's profile and was suggested by them) 

---

ANNOUNCEMENT; GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN

I am DELIGHTED to announce that project BOOKMARK has restarted and has a huge chance of finishing! Half the designs have already been planned and will be released hopefully VERY SOOOON!!! 

We are hoping there will be three designs to choose from but this may well go down to only one amazing design and hopefully the average price will be between $1-2 which will be sold on etsy so they will be available in a variety of countries!!! What I wanna know is how you guys feel about this. Would you buy it? Is it too much? How much would you be willing to pay? You will be able to choose what saying goes on your bookmark and will be lauching testers soon.. 

Please give me your opinion, I would love to hear! 

But TONS of thanks for 50 CHAPTERS!!!! And see you next time

-PT