Chanyeol

Jenny = you
Place = school and somewhere

Jenny is a teenage girl who has a really soft heart. She isn't very popular. She always being bullied by Eunmi and her friends. She has a guy best friend. He is Park Chanyeol. She like Chanyeol so much. She always blushed whenever he say something sweet. And she love it.

Park Chanyeol is Jenny's guy best friend. He always be by her side. He love Henny. That's why he always care and kind to Jenny. He always saw Jenny being bullied by Eunmi and her friends and he always help Henny when she is beaten up.

Eunmi is a girl who always bullied Henny. She loves Chanyeol. But, Chanyeol hate her. She always told Henny to do her homework and always bullied her if Chanyeol knew that and get mad to her.

Henny is walking along the hallway. It is still dark. She saw an empty hallway. When suddenly,

Eunmi:"Henny! Come here! Do my homework or you're gonna die."

Henny:"o--okay."

Eunmi:"do it! without Chanyeol knows about it."

Henny:"o--okay."

Henny walks along with a facepalm as she put Eunmi's homework in her bag. She bumped on someone's body and Eunmi's book fell.

Henny:"oh--ohh... I'm sorry. *sees the person*. CHANYEOL!?"

Chanyeol:"I'm sorry. Err... who's book is this? Is it Eunmi's?"

Henny:"n--no... it's my book. Now, may I take my book and go to my locker?"

Chanyeol:*take a look inside the book* Yay! Henny-ah! Why are you lying to me? I don't like you to lie to me."

Henny:"I-I'm sorry. I just don't want you t--to have a--a p--problem with t--them." *sob*

Chanyeol:"huh... yeah.. I'm sorry. I just don't want to see you are getting in trouble with them. I am your best friend, just believe me."

Henny:"ugh.. yeah, thanks. But, please don't get mad to them if you don't want see me getting beaten up."

Chanyeol:"no,I won't. I will still mad to them. This book will be the evidence to them."

Henny:"please, Chanyeol. Don't do it. If you don't want to see me beaten up, please give me the book."

Chanyeol:"nope! Now, go to your locker quickly. Then, go to music room. I'll be waiting for you there."

Henny:"uh... okay.."

Henny went to her locker and take some books. Then, she went to the music room. She saw Chanyeol playing piano, and singing. His voice is really beautiful. He saw Henny and stop playing piano.

Chanyeol:"oh, you are here. I have a plan."

Henny:"what plan? For making me beaten up?"

Chanyeol:"actually, yes. But, this plan can make them ousted from this school. Forever."

Henny:"please, don't! I don't care about them. But, how come you care about them?"

Chanyeol:"please, just this one. I don't want you to be their slave. I just want you be always by my side. Always."

Henny:"OK then.. what is your plan?"