Bonus Chapter : Achilles and Achisa Part 2

He played it over in his mind. He couldn't make sense of what he saw.  Two animals that looked like him.

His blood ran cold as he looked down at them from his vantage point. As much as he wanted to move on he couldn't. His hands grasped onto the thin branch above him and his feet steadied him on top of another branch.

They were standing tall, all looking into the forest. The one Adisa set free was no longer screaming. He sat on the ground in anguish trying to explain what happened. They didn't believe him or they were trying not to, but his sister told him she believed. She never knew her brother to be a liar, especially while being injured. A stark naked white man was a little far fetched, but she put that behind them as her wounded brother came before the story he told.

Adisa turned away as they began to leave. He wanted to follow them back from where ever they came. He had to take care of his family first.

When he returned to his family a chill ran down his spine as he had locked eyes with King. Adisa let out a growl to say that the situation was resolved.

Throughout the day, he walked and ate with his  brothers and sisters. He wonder why they were out there. King's ancestors walked along these hills centuries before and as long as Adisa could remember he had never encountered such creatures that looked like him.

He felt like a foreigner in his own land.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Bitch I'm back out my coma 🔥🔥 *dabs twenty times* Hello honeys I'm sorry for my seven months late update. Sorry it's short. I'll be back soon.

Don't forget to: Share. Comment. Follow

Thanks A Jillion!

KioPio

K.L.C.