Two For One (Dance In The Vampire Bund Fan-Fic)

What you are about to hear is a secret. Keep it that way till it's revealed by the one whom the secret belongs to.

Me.

My name is Azusa Naomi Tepes. I am the daughter of the former vampire queen Lucy Tepes. You see my mother was only suppose to have one child. Not two.

You see I'm the  twin sister of Mina Tepes. We came out at the same time, yet not linked like most babies that come out t the same time, linked by at least one organ.

How? Well, each female vampire is born with two wombs. But usually only one is used. I looked like father while Mina looked like mother.

My parents ignored me, and payed attention to Mina. Showering her with gifts. Yet I couldn't hate my twin, as it was not her fault.  Nor did she hate me, for being born.

A few months before my parents were killed they spent more time with me, and Mina as a family. I guess they felt guilty.

Well that's what I thought. But no. They went to see a seeing witch. A seeing witch tells you your future in detail.

Apparently Mina, and I both wee to be queen. If they didn't give enough attention (me) then that child would rule in hate, and destroy what they worked so hard to create. (getting vampires to respect each other)

Not wanting what they worked so hard on to fall they payed more attention to me.

___________________

As for where I've been all this time...sleeping. But now it's time for me to emerge from my slumber underneath the castle (where the royals hibernate. When they sleep like humans they have a room. ) (Me to the side when I'm in child form. )

____________________________________

I DON'T OWN DANCE IN THE VAMPIRE BUND.

_________________________