Chapter One: Eve

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

Chapter One:

Eve

"Michael! Shane!" I yelled from downstairs in the living room.

"What goth girl?" Shane asked coming from the kitchen. Michael was standing behind him drinking blood out of a water bottle. Gross, but somewhat sexy when he drinks it.

"Oh bite me Collins. Anyways, I posted more flyers about how we're looking for a new roomie." I said grinning. I looked at Shane with his messy brown hair, dark mysterious eyes and tan complexion. Then I looked at my vampire boyfriend with his shaggy blond hair that was to die for, amazing blue eyes I could get lost in forever, and pale complexion. They were about the same height, but Shane showed more muscle (Even though Miky could kick his ass without breaking a sweat.)

"Maybe it'll be a hot girl from TPU," Shane said smiling devilish.

"Thanks Eve," Michael said pushing past the day-dreaming Shane. "I just hope he or she can cook better than us."

"Agreed! I hope it'll be a goth girl! But I highly doubt there would be another girl like me in Texas," I said sighing.

"As in you, you mean...a gothic freak? No thank you, one is enough!" Shane said chuckling.

"Ha. Ha. Verrry funny, Shane!" I said as sarcastically as I could.

"I know, I'm just that funny. See ya, lovebirds!" He said running upstairs. I heard his door slam and smiled. I wiggled my eyebrows at Michael. He smiled and we intertwined our fingers together. He led me up the stairs and into his room. I flipped the lights and locked the deadbolt.

"You smell good," He whispered kissing my neck as we got into his bed. I smiled and then we kissed. His kisses were so good. They were soft and gentle, as if I'd break if he'd kiss harder. His tongue touched my lips asking for an entrance, which I granted. His tongue tasted of mints and that metallic taste of blood. I. Loved. It. "I want you, Eve."

"And I want you back," I murmured slipping off my shirt. I tossed it and that's when the fun began.

I woke up at six thirty the next morning in Michael's bed! I glanced at Michael who was peacefully sleeping. I wanted to stay and lie with him, but I had to go to work. I slipped out of bed and tossed on one of Michael's shirts.

I tiptoed out the door and down the hallway to the bathroom. I turned the water on, making the water steaming hot—just the way I liked it. I stepped in feeling the warmth of the water hit my body.

After my shower, I did my hair. I straightened it and put a purple bow that had a black skull on it in my hair. Then I applied my awesome gothic make-up on. I put thick black eyeliner on and purple eye shadow. Then I covered my face in white rice powder, and last but not least black lipstick.

I smiled at myself then left the bathroom for my room. My room was covered in mostly black. It had streams of purple and orange Halloween lights. Then a few posters of Boys Like Girls, Paramore, and Escape the Fate. "Goth Heaven" is what Shane calls it. I opened my drawers and pulled out a black lace bra and Hello Kitty panties. I slipped them on and went to my closet.

I pulled out a black shirt and a purple fishnet crop top. I put them on then grabbed my black cargo pants with billions of chains on them. I put my pants on then slipped into my black combat boots. I stood in front of my full-body mirror, which hung on the back of my door. I looked hot. Before I left the room, I grabbed my purse shaped like a coffin. I stuffed my cell phone in it and left my room going downstairs.

I decided I'd get a coffee at work instead of eating breakfast. I mean breakfast is just so overrated, I told to myself. I laughed at my joke then walked out the door with my keys in hand.