Be Quiet Secret!

"Be careful Sweetie," Mrs. harrison said to me. I smiled at her while I hugged my sister Katie goodbye. I walked out of the daycare that I have learned to love in the few weeks that I have used it.

I started to use it when my grandmother died, because I need to finish this year of high school. Then I will be able to stay home with Katie. She really loves me. She treats me like I'm her mom which brings me to tears all the time. You see our parents died when I was 16, which left us to live with my grandmother. My parents were attacked by animals, and it was so bad they didn't let me see their bodies.Everyone knows what happened and feel bad, but since my grandma died they stay away like I'll kill them.

I shook the negative thoughts off as I got in to my blue Honda Civic. This was a birthday present from my grandmother, and it made me happy. I am also a senior at Berekeley Springs, which is in Berkeley, West Virginia. I am not abnormally smart or have a natural god-giving talent in sports, and that makes me a normal kid. Almost.

As I pulled into school I started to look for a spot. I got one and I walked into school. Since no one likes me and are afraid of me for some reason, they watch me walk by like I'm going to stab them all.

I walk right to my locker ignoring the looks that I have grown used to over the weeks, and get what I need out of it. Everything was pretty normal, but what made me stop was that I heard the locker next to mine open. I have the locker on the end and the person that had the locker next to mine had to switch, so it was empty.

I slammed my locker shut, and turned to look at the person next to me. I gasped in shock as I saw the person. It was a guy and he was beautiful. He had a tan complexion, huge arms, and short chocolate brown hair. As if he could sense i was staring at him he looked up at me and stared at me with his brown eyes.

"Hello." He said with a deep husky voice that made me weak at the knees.

"Hi." I squeaked out.

"My name's William, what's yours?" William asked me.

"Secret, and you shouldn't talk to me if you want friends." I told him bluntly. William looked shocked for a minute, but recovered quickly.

"Well why doesn't a pretty little girl like you have friends?" He questioned, and I admit that I blushed a little, but I did not answer him. Instead I walked away from him going to my first class of the day, biology.

*************♥♥♥*************************♥♥♥*********************♥♥♥*****************♥♥♥*****************

The day passed by in a blink of an eye, and it was lunch already. I hadn't seen that William kid, and I thank god for that, because he freaked me out. I sat in the corner of the lunchroom by myself and picked at my chicken I had gotten.

While this was happening everyone went silent. That took me out of my trance and I looked up to see what they were amazed by. What happened next amazed me just like the others. William pulled the seat across from me out, put his food down, and sat down.

"Hi Secret," William said with a huge smile on his face.

I nodded at him.

"Is that really your name? Secret?" He questioned.

I nodded again.

"Are you going to talk to me?" He asked looking at me with curiosity in his eyes.

"Is this a game for you. To try and be all buddy buddy with me and then treat me like a freak. Learn my secrets and then tell everyone, or do you just want to make me seem as pshycotic as they think I am!" I said to him as harshly as I could.

As soon as I said it he looked hurt. He flinched when I yelled at him in my bitter tone, but I couldn't stand to get hurt again.

"I would never do that to you Secret. I want to know the real you." William said in a calm tone.

I couldn't hear anymore of this. So I got up and walked out, and you might think I over reacted to that, but if you went through what I did you would've done the same thing.