Chapter 1

I wake up to the warmth of a body next to me. I look next to me and find Ginny, she must have had a nightmare. I get out of bed by rolling onto the floor. As i fall, Fred and George parade into the room. "Up up up, rise and shine Nicki" they say in unison. "Breakfast is ready" they look to the bed to see Ginny, and look down at the floor to see a mangled mess of pale skin, redish blondish hair, and sheets. The boys start poking me. I role over and my curly mess of thick hair sprawls over the floor. I get up and walk out of my room right next to the twins'. Its still summer and its my birthday today, I'm turning 11, and I am very excited. I trip on the last steep of the staircase, and fall onto the burrows floor with a thud. I just lay there. Bill and Charlie come over to me and hoist me up into one of the chairs at the table, I am starting to wake up more fully at this point. Molly serves my favorite breakfast, fluffy pancakes with peanut butter and chocolate chips. "Thanks" I say tiredly. The twins come running down the steps, they trip as well, firecrackers start going off in their pockets and on the floor. It was very funny, me and Charlie laugh, and I look over at Bill, he fell asleep at the table. I jump up and help the boys, but their writhing at the small explosions. I give up and we all just collapse on the floor.

As the day went on, I got more excited. Since i am a megamorphasis (sp?) my hair got a lighter red until it turned pink. It was finally time to open presents. Molly got me a cute purple zebra quill, Arthur got me a quiddich poster, Bill and Charlie both pitched in and got me a nice quiddich broom, Fred and George got my my favorite sweets, and finally Ron and Ginny both got me every book i haven't read from diagon ally, which was a total of 6. Dinner was next, Molly made me a purple zebra one layer cake with a snitch in the corner, it tasted really good.

##########################IAM SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS AND THE WAIT I WILL TRY TO BE UPDATING NOW WAY MORE OFTEN, TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THE WAY ITS SHORT OR WANT THEM LONG! AND THE EXAMS ARE COMING UP BUT I HAVE HALF DAYS YAYYYYYYYY!!!

~~Kelchie~~