Chapter 16

Niall's P.O.V.

I couldn't stop thinking about her. Autumn. I like her a lot. I was happy I got to kiss her though at first it was accidental. I just want to kiss her again.

I remember the memories we shared when she first got here.

-Flash back-

I was still in the room with Autumn. We talked mostly about me, I think she didn't want to talk about herself. Somethings about her but, just things like favorite food, color, and book.

"So where does your mom work?" I asked.

Her eyes started watering up. "My mom died." There was a pause. "When I was 14."

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know," I apologized. "What about your dad?" I was trying to direct the topic off of her mother. That's when her tears started falling.

"My dad is a bartender. So he gets drunk a lot. He kicked me out the house yesterday. He used to abuse me and..." She choked on her words. She didn't want to talk about it.

I pulled her into my chest. She flinched and tensed up. "Shh... it's okay. I won't hurt you," I assured her. She relaxed a bit. "You don't have to talk about it. But, if you ever do. I'm here. I'll listen. You can trust me."

She sobbed into my chest while I rubbed her back.

"It is a gift I know 

A moment of bliss that we hold 

A firecracker flash of light then on 

To the next plane soul remain 

Come along if you dare 

It's gonna be that you're scared 

Lovely life I thank you  

For the reason to see the pain through

Light a candle for the dead 

The wick is burning returning what we have 

It's who we are 

We'll reach you if you're beyond the furthest star

Don't give up the fight to stay alive and even if 

you have to 

Find the reason of another's pain if they lose you 

If not for your self then those around who care 

like I do 

One day you'll see the clear blue

Beyond the Gray Sky" I sang but, I didn't get to finish the song before the boys came in.

*** 

She was about to fall asleep when I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She flinched back. "Shh... it's just me," I said.

She relaxed and fell asleep in my arms.

-End Of Flash Back-

I remember that night she said it was the first night since her mom died she hasn't had a nightmare. Why did she have to pretend to be dating Harry?

I want her to myself.

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up remembering last night. That was amazing. We didn't have to go any farther then that. And honestly I wouldn't have pushed her into having sex. I turned my head and looked at Autumn.

She's so beautiful and amazing. I love when she smiles, I never want to make her cry. I just want to treat her right. Like my princess. She's wonderful.

I think I Love her.

I'm not positive but, that's only because, I don't know how love feels like. But, I've never felt this way with anyone. So protective. I don't know what ill do if I ever lose her.

Unknown P.O.V. -Whaaa?-

Should I do it today?

Yes.

Who are you?

Your conscience.

You're real I thought that only happened in movies?

Yes I'm real idiot. Anyways do it today.

I'm scared she'll never forgive me. I love her though. She deserves better.

Do it. You need to apologize. If you really are sorry.

I am! I love her.

Then apologize today.

(Yes I'm aware there is no Autumn P.O.V. in this chapter. And that I haven't updated in a while, well that's because, I had finals this week. I got a 65% on my math final. Ouch! Which bought my grade down to a B. I still passed all my courses and I'll be going to the next grade. Yes not such an interesting story. Anywhore....

Next Chapter goes to the first commenter to get the unknown P.O.V. right..

This one is dedicated to: Saedyjo because, she usually doesn't comment on stories but commented on mine. THANK YOU!

Now I will start working on the next chapter for you guys...)