Sorry

ELSA

"OWW!!! how dare you?" yup that's charlotte, my beloved personal bullies. I'm accidentally stepped into her while walking and now here we go again, she will start yelling at me and do something that'll embarrassed me.

"Well, sorry charlotte." I simply said. I know she wont receive my apology but who knows? I think that makes it even worse. Now everyone in the hallway is looking at us

Next thing i know cold red water is on my shirt. Yup she splash her soda to me, what could be worse?

"Thats for stepping into me you bitch! Now back off" she yelled and walk away with her friends to her boyfriend Thomas. im staring at him for a few more seconds.  I have a crush on him but, yeah i have no chance.

I went to my locker to grab some shirt, yeah i have supplies. Cause you know, charlotte bullied me alot so i need a shirt supply. After that i go to the bathroom to change. After i finish i'm walking down the hallway to the lunch room to grab my food. Then i sat at mine and my bestfriend's table.

My bestfriend is Rapunzel frost, shes not really bullied alot not like me tho.

"Hey where have you've been?" she ask while biting her burger.

"Well you know, charlotte." I simply said and she just nodded. she already understand

"where is your brother?" i ask her while biting my apple.

"Oh he's just right there with some friends,," she said while pointing to the other side of the room, shes pointing at her brother. her brother noticed it and waved back.

Her brother is Jack frost, well not very popular but yeah kinda cute. Me and him are really close though, i'm used to tell my problems to him.

"Earth to elsa?" punzie said, waving her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry." i said and she nodded. We continued our little chat.

Then the bell rings

"See you later punz" i said

"Well yeah if i survived math" she joked and we both laught. We say byes and I'm making my way to my next class

JACK

I'm just chatting with my friends when my little sister punzie, waved at me. I waved back and saw she's with elsa, my crush

Well yeah since i layed my eyes on her, i cant take it off

But she never noticed that. Yet

I'm just staring at her laughing with punzie

Next class was music. I had it with elsa.

"Okay class, now stand up and we will sing a song." We all do what she said

"Now who wants to play the guitar?" she ask. No one answer "well how bout you jack frost?" i nodded and take the guitar at the corner of the room and sat in the chair beside teachers table.

We practice the song. Well i'm just looking at elsa sang perfectly. Why cant she notice me and my feelings. I thought

After the class end i went to my next class, science

I sat down next to my best bud, Hiccup.

"Man look at you, what's wrong with that face? Oh I know, elsa isn't it?" wow.. did he read my mind?

"Yeah man... its frustrating" i said and ruffled my hair.

"dude, you have to make your move. You dont want someone to take her away right?" he said. "you dont know who might fall for her too, or someone that might have her heart" he said.