chapter:3

Well I'm doing this one because some people commented and said write more so I am I want to get over a million hits and votes....THNX  I'll upload every couple 2 or 3 days!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I missed my mom but she probably didn't miss me much.  Miranda, cleaned me up.  "You know when I found you, you were sprawled out on the ground, and your belly looked big as hell!  Are you serious, so your telling me that I'm....... pregnant?!?  Take your guess lill missy."

  I couldn't believe what I was hearing, everything started spinning around me I stumbled of my feet and grasped my stomach tightly, trying to kill what ever was in there.

  "Aye, I ain't paying these bills on my own, if you plan on staying here!  Tomorrow I am going to take you out and show you what you need to know."  She says while giving me strange look. 

 Yeah she didn't say I could stay but it sure as hell sounded like, or maybe pitty was the only reason she kept gazing at me.

  And somehow my voice lets out a mumble and says, "Okay."  My stomach was sick, I was hungry.  Yeah that's what it was, wink wink. Muahk, muahk, muahk.  

And I started throwing up every where.  Greens, yellows, oranges, and purples every where!  Her apartment was so small my 'mush' basically covered the whole floor.  "Nooooooooooooooo!" Yells Miranda in a what the fuck voice.  Yep she was to late.

  Two something in the morning, you would think she put me out her small apartment, but she just made me clean it all up.  Disgusting!!  Next morning she threw me some clothes to put on and because I was shorter than she was had no boobs or ass it looked ever so unflattering.  So she gave me the smallest thing she had.  

Which fit perfectly, if you know what i mean.  We walked down the street and stopped by an alley corner.  "Okay, first lesson."  She says while looking around.  "When ever your out making your cash, and you see a man walking by, yell out 'hey you want some company?!'  That should always work, and when your out alone you'll always make some out on your own."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Look I apoligize so much for abandoning my book,  but it's summer and I wanted some fun..... Although I goto school tomorrow 8/15/11 and I probably won't be able to upload and trust I will make this all up to you.... And yes very short but I cannot go on with this story it's very interesting to me but I just don't have the motvation to keep writing.....

But this is not the last page so keep a look out I will finish......Shout out to reekles (the kissing booth) very succesful and delightful to read!!!  Also mmafighter020 (undisclosed desires) fun and full of suprises.  Both are really great books and writers check the out!!!