Always and Forever, Decadent Delights book 2

Now available on www.bookstrand.com/always-and-forever-shannon

Giselle Shalay has taken up residence in the mansion to help run ‘Java Delights’ while Chloe remains condemned to bed rest until the triplets are born.  The large, heterogeneous group that resides there, along with all of the frequent visits from the other shifters and vampires make up a huge family that keep Giselle busy and entertained.  Even with all of the overflowing love from the tight knit group, she still fights the loneliness that has created a hollowness deep in her soul.  With an alpha wolf, and an alpha panther- both of which are hot, sexy, brick walls of ooh la la wrapped up in a ‘yes please, give me more’-decide to pursue her, things explode in a supernova of desire and need.  She is torn between what her body craves and what her mind protests.  She is a free spirited, independent witch that could never succumb to the role of an obedient, mindless, submissive wife. 

Aiden Grey is the alpha of the wolf pack.  Fate has finally revealed that Giselle is his true mate, and his wolf grows impatient with every passing day.  While she fights his advances, she cannot deny the heated desire he unleashes with just a simple touch. 

Brandon is the alpha of the silver panther pride.  The moment he walks in and spots the majestic Giselle, his cat goes wild.  She is his mate, and he must have her.

Aiden refuses to share Giselle, whether Brandon is meant to mate her or not. Brandon tries to show him reason, but any discussions end up in blows.  When push comes to shove, he turns to his pack and declares war against the panthers in a fight to win her hand. 

Can they come to terms with what fate has dealt and work together in convincing Giselle that her place is with them, or will ego’s and misconceived ideas keep destiny from joining their hearts forever?