Chapter 1

A/N: I do not own the Walking Dead, sadly. Because if I did, then Daryl would be mine, no questions asked :P Anyways, I strictly own Amber Greene and anyone else who is not in the T.V series.  It does contain a lot of adult content so be warned! Cover was done by 1missciara ! 

Comment, Like and of course, ENJOY!

***

(Season 1)                                              

Makeup? Check! Hair? Check! Dress? Heels? Check! Check!  

Tonight I was going out to celebrate my birthday. I lived in Atlanta, Georgia but my best friend and roommate Kat, was taking me out to some dingy old bar, just outside of the city. The small town, where the bar was located, was wildly infested with redneck hicks and motorcycle gangs that screamed trouble. To other young, classy and sophisticated girls of our stature, it would seem like an utter nightmare. But for us, it was an adventure. Kat and I have always been good girls but the minute we moved out of our houses ten years ago, we went buck wild. And after college, that's when the real, uncensored fun began.

"Hurry up, Kat! We're going to be late!" I shouted.

My patience was wearing thin and I was way too eager to leave. I looked very sexy in my short strapless dress. The black material clung nicely to my curves, acentuating them and my blonde curls cascaded beautifully down my back. I knew I was a very pretty girl, gorgeous even and tonight, I was going to land me a very hot guy. Don't get me wrong, I am not a whore by any standards but if I want him, I'll get him. It's as simple as that. I get everything I want, no exceptions.

"Alright, alright I'm ready!" she yelled and appeared by the door. Her fiery red hair was clipped up half way. She looked hot yet innocent and I knew why. I smirked as she touched up her make up in the hallway mirror. Kat had already been to the bar before and there she met some really cute dude. Apparently, I was visiting my brother Spencer and his daughter Abigail at the time.

"What's the guy's name again?"

I crossed my arms and rested my right heel behind me, up against the wall.

"Bradley," she beamed.

 "Do you like him? Or do you like him, like him?" I wiggled my brows suggestively.

Kat turned around giggling and winked at me. "I like him, like him and once you see him, you'll understand why. He is like a greek god!" I chuckled at her exaggeration. "Now let's go before it gets too late." I rolled my eyes at her but nodded in agreement. Soon we were on our way. We decided to take a taxi there seeing as niether of us planned to go home tonight, atleast not alone.

"Now remember, I get the apartment until noon tomorrow." I reminded Kat.  She pouted but agreed. My father got us the penthouse apartment on the top floor for my eighteen birthday. Kat and I loved it when our dates came over. It was easier to land them better. Also, in order to call security if needed be. Kat took her date last week, so now it's my turn. She'll probably be team Bradley tonight, so I'm sure he won't mind housing her.

We paid the taxi and I straightened out the bottom of my dress in order to reveal more of my well toned legs. I worked my ass off for these babies and tonight, they will be appreciated. Kat looped her arm with mine and we strutted into the bar. It wasn't all that impressive and the men where even worse. I sighed, a tad disappointed with the outcome but my confidence began boasting again when all of the guys stared at me hungrily. My inner model bowed polietly. At least you look good!