Dublin

A/N: Dear readers, this is what I have promised you a long time ago, right? The night we all heard about. If you haven't yet, please read Being Parents (specially chapter 18), so to understand the background of the story. Thank you so much for reading! Enjoy Dublin!

Who would have thought that Harry Potter would be the stag planner, best-man, party animal specialist when they were twelve and awkward? Oh, but he was.

Harry believed he had done quite a good job with Ron's bachelor party when they all headed to Oxford and partied with some of England's craziest university students. Or when they rented a boat and traveled up and down the Thames River, for George's. But Neville's stag party was probably the last party Harry would be planning himself (Seamus's best man would probably be Ron while George would be Oliver's best man. Rolf wasn't that close to their lot anyway and Wallace had a childhood best friend he always talked about), so he wanted to go big!

Sure that he made the mistake of going over his plans to go to Dublin with his wife. He shouldn't have done that. Nor should he had lied to her that he would consider something else when he had done all of the arrangements for a night they wouldn't forget in Ireland. What Ginny doesn't know, it won't hurt her, right?

And the guys would help keeping the secret up. Obviously, Ginny told the other girls about Harry's plans and they all freaked out with the idea. Seriously, what was the matter with some men going to Ireland for some fun? Geez.

So, if they were to go on with the Dublin plan or the L-plan (as they secretly called it - L for leprechaun), all of them were to keep it from Ginny, Hermione, Hannah, Angelina, Luna, Katie and Kelly (although Kelly and Wallace were just friends, if he were to tell her, she would probably tell Susan who would tell the other girls). And after that crazy night, they sure as hell had to do all they could to keep it as secret, not only where they were but what exactly happened out there...

~

July 2004

Harry happily opened the door to Fleur, Victoire and Dom, at that so anticipated evening. The previous night had been Hannah's bachelorette party, hosted by Ginny, and the blonde woman had been on her toes to know whatever her sister-in-law had to tell her. After all, a group of women out in the town, in Muggle London, must have some dirt to tell her. And Fleur had no idea just how much.

"'Arry!" Fleur greeted him with a grin, while Victoire sprinted to hug her favourite uncle.

"Come on in, girls!" Harry smiled back, picking up Vic from the floor and closing the door behind Fleur. "Mione and Angelina are already here. They are in the living room."

"And where's Teddy, uncle Harry?" Victoire asked from him.

"He's upstairs with James." He informed her, putting his niece back on the floor. It didn't take her one second before she ran to the stairs and made her way to the nursery. Harry smiled before following Fleur (who was holding Dominique in her arms), back into the living.

"You girls will be ok tonight?" Asked Harry once they reached Ginny, Hermione and Angelina.

"Of course we will." Angelina answered with a smile and a glass of grape juice in one hand and the other rested on her gigantic belly. "Go have fun and please bring our husbands back in one piece. Or two. I don't really care!"

"Make sure Ron doesn't drink too much!" Hermione said, while Harry went over to give her a hug.

"Sure, that sounds reasonable, after last night, Mione." Ginny joked, just before Harry gave her a quick kiss.