Chapter 3

I said " Courtney you are right and Logan is a LA jerk to me right Cassadee." Cassadee said " Ashley you are right LA guys are jerks and Carlos is a LA jerk like Logan your boyfriend." Courtney said " So you are saying that LA guys are jerks like your boyfriends." Cassadee and I said " Yes like our boyfriends and Lucy tweet that on twitter please for me and Cassadee to everyone know that LA guys are jerks." Lucy tweet that I said to her and she putting on twitter to everyone see it. We heard a scream from next door but it sound like Logan's scream. Kendall said " Look what Lucy put on twitter and it said " LA guys are jerks like Ashley's boyfriend and Cassadee's boyfriend" and Logan see your girlfriend call you a LA jerk." Logan said " WHAT! my girlfriend call me a LA jerk and I am going next door to talk to her." Logan went next door and knock on the door but I open the door and see Logan standing at the doorway. Logan said " Ashley you call me a LA jerk and you are still mad at me for kissing a girl right front of you but you are still my girlfriend Ashley." I said " Logan, I still don't want to talk to you and bye Logan." I close the door at Logan's face and he left. I said " Guys I close the door at Logan's face and he was not happy about the tweet that Lucy put on twitter." Logan was at the apartment 2J with the guys. Logan said " Guys, Ashley close the door at my face but she still mad at me." Kendall said " What Logan your girlfriend close the door at your face." Logan said " Yeah Ashley did close the door at my face Kendall ok." Kendall said " Guys we have to get ready for Logan's plan and we need to go to the Palm Woods Park right now." Logan and the guys went to the Palm Woods Park to get ready for Logan's plan. I was at the Palm Woods lobby with Cassadee and I saw Logan and the guys left the Palm Woods but I didn't care where Logan was going. I said " Cassadee look my LA jerk boyfriend left to go somewhere but I don't care." Demi said " Hi Ashley and it is nice to see you in the lobby." I said " Hey Demi and it is nice to see you in the lobby too." Cassadee said " Demi where is Carlos and Logan going." Demi said " Cassadee, James tell me not to let Ashley know about it." I said " Let me guess Logan don't want me to know about it right Demi." Demi said " Ashley you are right Logan do not want you to know about it." I left the Palm Woods lobby with Cassadee to go back to Lucy's apartment.